Chapter 38: Here For You

Author's Notes:

KAI, KAI, KAI, KAI, KIM JONGIN..... Yeah, it seems so awkward. Daphne, the photos I saved of Kai. :D
………………………………………………………………

Kai was walking somewhere, somewhere dreamy. It felt like a dream for him, because every object is so perfect....like a dream.

Then he sees Hyeri, with the orange highlights in her hair, and the tattoo on her left wrist. Her eyes were metallic gray, which looked like she was blind. "Hyeri!" Kai called and Hyeri looked at him.

"Jongin?" She asked and Kai nodded. Hyeri smiled sweetly, and walked over to him. Her eyes were filled with excitement, and Kai was curious why.

"Why do you look so happy?" Kai asked her. Hyeri took a deep breath. "I like Kris." She said and Kai's eyes were filled with despair. "O-Oh really?" He asked and Hyeri nodded. Kai just fake smiled.

"I will be there for you, no matter what." Kai lied and tried to put a real smile, but he can't. Then every object started to flow like dust, even Hyeri. She turned into foam and everything disappeared.

Kai closed his eyes......

His eyes were wide open. He looked everywhere and saw him holding Hyeri's hand. She didn't wake up yet. Kai sighed with relief and stared at Hyeri.

You don't know how much I care about you, Kim Hyeri. I am here for you....no matter what.

Author-nim