Chapter 62: Antagonists

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating!!!!! >.<

I have been seeing a lot of people are reading my story, and I have been seeing too people voting.

I am sure I lost some committed readers due to a long time of not updating. Well, here is my beloved update. And...yeah, this story will like...take a long way to go to finish. This story is really long actually... :3

Anyways, you guys need to read it now! And yeah, expect a KrisxHyeri moment here...and the Dark EXO. Even play the song "Say Something" in the multimedia section when it reaches the KrisxHyeri moment...because it's what you call the hopeless love Kris has for Hyeri.

OKAY, JUST READ XD

......................................................................................................................................................

Sehun's replica watches the view of the tree swaying and dancing along with the carefree wind by the window. He blinks his eyes for a minute, then blinks again, waiting for nothing, possibly. He lets out a tired sigh and looks down at a photo which came from a Polaroid camera, which is obvious by its looks. There was a smiling Xia, with his flowing red hair, which seems like being blown by the wind.

I miss you, hyung... He wants to tell that to Xia now...but how?

Xia's gone. And no one can turn back time and save him.

"Reo!" A scream from afar was heard. He looks behind him, and shows the wooden wall. Usually, he would always see Xia and Xia would always wave his hands up in the air to get his attention. But Xia's gone...now the warm-hearted Reo turned into a heartless monster.

The door creaked open and there showed Baekhyun's replica, with purple hair and smirking evilly at Reo, telling him that something is up. Reo just nods, as a sign that he was allowed to fully enter his room. Baekhyun's replica enters like he doesn't give a damn about what's happening to Reo.

"Reo...I've targeted someone." Baek's replica started speaking and Sehun put his head up, showing that he's ready to listen. Reo knows that this is something about the demigods they're against...their masters...once. "And who is it?" Reo asked while giving his fellow mate a dark stare.

His said mate just chuckles at the suddenly serious Reo, and soon, he smirks. "Kris. Their very own leader. I have been seeing he's sad lately. Or let's say, he is hopelessly in love." Reo suddenly twitches his eyebrow and giving him a confused look. "In love? With who?" Reo asks. Baekhyun lets out a heartfelt but evil laugh and grins evilly. "One of the guide soldiers they have with them. Kim Hyeri. She's supposed to be our target...but she feels so happy with Kai that she'll be a hard target."

Reo just rolls his eyes. "You go for the easy ones when it comes to brainwashing them, huh?" Reo sarcastically asks, then Baekhyun's replica glared at him. His name, actually, is Makoto. "That's my strategy, you pabo. So, like it or not, we will target Kris."

"I will be taking care of Sehun then." Reo determinedly says while grinning evilly.

................................................................................................................................