Chapter 59: Revenge

Author's Note:

Hi! I made this chapter offline in Wattpad Mobile so I am sure there are no typo errors. I just hope you like it
………………………………………………………………

There was a man with faded rainbow hair. He was holding a picture of a man...Xia. Tears was out of his eyes, only being able to see him in a picture. "Why him?" He murmured. He folded the photo in a square and put it in his pocket.

"Oh Sehun...you'll pay for this." He murmured and he looked up at the skies, showing him that he looks like Sehun.

Another replica.

……………………………………………………………………

"Is it just me? Or are all of you sensing that a replica is taking revenge?" Tao asked all of them. The 12 boys and the Kim sisters were gathered in a circle, concern plastered on their faces.

"Since when did you sense this?" Kai asked and Tao said, "Just a few minutes ago." Luhan sighed...remembering seeing Xia for the last time...when Jeri killed him with a shot of a gun. It sent shivers down Luhan's spine.

"I guess he's accusing Sehun for killing Xia." Luhan blurted and Sehun's eyes widened. "Maybe he is." Chanyeol said in agreement. Who is the 'he'? Hyeri thought. She takes a glance at Jeri, both of her hands holding Chan's.

"They don't ever stop looking for us, huh?" Kris said in anger. Baekhyun sighed loudly and a word came out of his mouth, "War." The others looked at him in confusion. "Why can't we fight? Let's start a war without putting anyone's lives on the line." Baekhyun said and Kai shook his head. "Baekhyun...all of our lives will be in the line if we proceed starting this war." Kai answered and Hyeri nodded.

"We have to fight if all of you want to live a normal life. There are no options left but this." Hyeri said and Kai's eyes widened. The 12 guys looked at her, knowing one thing...it's the only choice they have left if they want to have a normal life without otherworldly worries, just human problems.

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, Hyeri is right. We need to fight...I'll take care of Reo." Sehun said and Luhan looked at him. "NO, YOU WON'T! HE'S TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU!" Luhan yelled. Looks like Sehun is volunteering for something that can lose his life. Suho thought.

Jeri broke Sehun and Luhan apart from arguing. Hyeri looks at Kai, seeing seriousness in his face. Hyeri switched her view to Kris, who looks like he's still thinking of what to do. "Let's start the war. Now. Like, literally, now." Hyeri carelessly said and Kris looked at her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence filled the room. Everyone looked at Hyeri, they sort of disagree. But...Kai suddenly asked, "Are you gonna join the ride?". Kris rudely looked at him and he just smirked. "I kinda agree with Hye. There will be a chance if we don't start fighting now, we'll all lose...we'll all lose our lives." Kai said and Xiumin scoffed. "Seriously, Kai? Hyeri will be in danger! She didn't even discover her ability as a Guide Soldier yet!" Xiumin complained.

At this time, Hyeri understood how worried Xiumin is. After all, that is Hyeri's childhood friend, so they're pretty close. And now that Hyeri knows almost everything, Xiumin is overprotective about Hyeri. "It's okay, Xiu...I'll be doing fine even though I don't know my ability yet." Hyeri said to reassure him that she will be fine.

"So when will we start preparing?" Chanyeol asked and Kris immediately answered, "tomorrow morning." They all nodded.

This is war.

"