Chapter 53: Hostage

Author's Notes:

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD Please read my new EXO fanfic, but this time, it's BaekYeol, the name of the story is Untitled.

..............................................................................................

Luhan wakes up in an abandoned warehouse. He searches for the door, but there's none. Oh no, oh no, what am I gonna do? He asks himself mentally. The lights flickered in an instant, releasing smoke from the bulb. Luhan breathes heavily in fear, he was tied in a chair.

"Luhan...wanna see your little dongsaeng Sehun alive?" A clear voice spoke from afar. Luhan trembled and the lights were on again. In front of him was his own replica, the other Luhan in red hair. What shocked Luhan the most is seeing Sehun, beaten on the hard, cold floor. Sehun kept on spitting drops of blood from his wounded lips.

Luhan felt his legs shaking, seeing Sehun severely beaten on the floor. Luhan's eyes were filled with tears and his expression was in anger. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Luhan roared and his other self grinned evilly. The other Luhan held a lighter and flicked it. It showed a burning flame.

"You better listen to me so your little Sehunnie won't get hurt." The other Luhan said lousily and continued, "You will tell me EVERY single thing about those guide soldiers you have now. Tell me their names, age, whatever, JUST GIVE ME EVERY SINGLE DETAIL." The other Luhan finished and the real Luhan looked down on his legs.

"Hyung...don't do...this. I am...begging you." The hoarse voice of Sehun made Luhan cry even harder while looking down. "Just stay alive, hyung. You can live without your little brother." Sehun continued, with his now hoarse, dry, cracked voice. Luhan continued crying and shaking his head in disagreement.

Luhan thought of him and Sehun when they were kids. That time when Sehun cried, that day...when Luhan just left Sehun without saying a word or even a bid of goodbye. I shouldn't have left you like that, Sehun. I was wrong, I made a big mistake to hurt you. Now you have a big scar in your soul and I don't. It's time for me to die. Luhan told himself mentally.

"Kill me, Xia. Just don't lay a finger on Sehun." Luhan said while looking down, tears still dripping from his eyes. The other Luhan just scoffed. "Yeah, better call me Xia. And...you're just crying there, for your little brother that you just left behind?!" Xia yelled sarcastically and Luhan laughed. "No..Lulu hyung...no. Don't, hyung, please." Sehun's begging didn't make Luhan change his mind.

"Kill me, Xia. Just kill me, I won't give you any information about the guide soldiers." Luhan whispered and Xia punched him, causing him to fall along with the chair tied. Luhan moaned in pain, leaving Sehun watching him. Sehun started to cry as Xia was beating Luhan, he can't handle it.

"YAH! DON'T HURT LUHAN LIKE THAT!" A man yelled from afar. When Xia looked back, it was completely unexpected.