Chapter 44: "Dude, what's wrong with you?"

Authotr's Notes:

Almost 3,000 reads. Almost there. Thanks a lot for the support, I will really work hard and use my whole imagination for this. XD

JKR (Just Keep Reading)
…………………………………………………………

Chanyeol wakes up. His vision was blurry at first but he blinked twice and his vision became clear. He looked everywhere and saw Hyeri sitting down on a chair.

"Hey dude." Hyeri greeted in a boyish tone. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you doing that?" Hyeri asked and Chanyeol looked at her, confused.

"Dude, don't act like you don't know what happened earlier." Hyeri said sarcastically.  Chanyeol remembered Jeri all of a sudden.

"I had to do it for my sake." Chanyeol answered and Hyeri sighed. "Dude, what is wrong with you?" Hyeri yelled at him. Chanyeol's eyes started to water up.

Chanyeol cried. I guess I went too hard on him. Hyeri thought. "Chanyeol, I—" Hyeri was cut off by Chanyeol's sudden response.

"I deserve it. I am gonna die, yep, I will. I just wanna move on but I can't. I cannot get Jeri out of my head." Chanyeol sobbed. I am gonna die. Hyeri was left curious.

"How can you die?" Hyeri asked him. "Once a demigod has feelings for a girl, it would only be for her, and for her only. And when I try to push her away, my heart beats weakly, and day by day, my heart starts to stop beating." Chanyeol answered.

Hyeri patted him on the shoulder. "Then don't push her away." Hyeri said comfortably. Chan shook his head. "She doesn't have feelings for me anymore." Chan said.

Hyeri's eyes widened. "SHE LOVES YOU!" Hyeri exclaimed and Chan looked at her. "She would talk about you every single night. She isn't just sure of what her future would be if she was with you." Hyeri said and Chanyeol's eyes started to tear up.

"She loves me?" Chan asked and Hyeri nodded. "I have to call her right now. You need to see her." Hyeri said and Chanyeol reluctantly nodded.

Author-nim