Chapter 27: Guide

Author's Notes:
The reads in my story have really increased. It is even higher than Boys Meet U. I don't know why, but maybe you find this better than Boys Meet U.

Thanks for all the support! Ah, saranghaeyo!~
----------------------------------------------------------
Jeri gulped loudly as Kris was staring at her. The atmosphere was very weird, now the others will go to the hospital.

You know the feeling of being watched on because of some particular reason. The feeling is scary, terrifying....it weakens you. Jeri is very scared of being scanned on, she thinks she's going to be killed.

Behind the cold air, Hyeri and Kai were just watching Jeri tremble in fear. Chanyeol was holding her hand the whole time, assuring her that everything will be okay. But Jeri doesn't trust Chanyeol. Ever since she heard they will leave.

Jeri hears footsteps outside the door. The breeze gets stronger than ever, and Jeri's about to cry.

Jeri took a deep breath and closed her eyes....she feels wind blowing through her direction. Heavy breathing coming from almost 16 people. She even hears her breathing too, which sounds like she's just panting and not breathing. The sound of the door opening, and hears loud footsteps.

She opens her eyes and sees 11 guys standing up. She gulped loudly and bowed slightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Je Ri imnida." Jeri introduced herself. Kai was just rolling his eyes, thinking Kris' idea is creepy for someone like Jeri. Jeri breathes heavily.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Remember me?" Luhan asked Jeri. She nodded. "Yes.....Lu Han. Yeah, Luhan. I remember." Jeri stammered. Kris looked at the 11 guys and they separated. They were scattered everywhere around the room.

Jeri was completely nervous of what will happen next. With the smell of the dextrose in her hand flowing through her veins, she trembles. Sehun just smiled at her and Jeri smiled back.

"Hyeri, Kai, Chanyeol and to everyone who's concerned...I found one of the Guide soldiers." Kris said and Kai's eyes widened. Chanyeol looked at Jeri and gulped loudly. Everyone in the room was shocked. To find one of the people that Kris said.

"Wait, Jeri is...?" Chanyeol asked and Kris nodded. Chanyeol looked at her and he pouted. Kai just looked down and Hyeri was left confused. Sehun still kept a poker face expression, and Luhan just clenched his fist.

Chanyeol just ran outside and Kris watched him. There, a strong wind blew again, and Jeri looks at the skies. There is lightning, a strong wind, and lots of raindrops falling.

"Chanyeol deserves this kind of weather." A guy who looked like Chinese said and Sehun and Suho nodded. Jeri's tears fall down from her face without her realizing it.

What now?

Author-nim