The Demigods Before [Part 3.3]

Author's Notes:

The last part of Part 3 is 3.4, so this will be the second to the last.

Hope you enjoy!

PARK YEOLLIE'S BIRTHDAY IS NEAR =D

Since he is my UB, I will go update one of the upcoming chapters to him even thought he doesn't see this. :3
……………………………………………………

"W-Where is he? Hyung?" Sehun sobs, asking Kai on what happened to his Lulu hyung. A flashback replayed on Kai's head.

Kai walks outside of his room, rubbing his eyes, only to see Luhan in the living room. "Luhan?" Kai calls, but Luhan stares directly at the picture frame he was holding.

A picture of Sehun.

"Kai...I need you to do a favor for me." Luhan murmurs. Kai approaches Luhan, only to see him crying, tears falling on the picture frame. "What is it?" Kai asks.

"Give this to Sehun for me." Luhan hands a piece of paper that was folded in half, but it had transparent stains where Luhan's tears were.

Kai holds the paper in his hands with shaking fingers, unsure of what will happen.

But he's seeing the effect now.

"Luhan told me to give this to you." Kai handed out the letter and Sehun reads it.

The letter was completely damp. The letter wasn't dry from Luhan's tears last night.

Sehunnie,

Luhan hyung needs to go. I don't want to see you cry.

I knew this time would come.

Kai hyung will take care of you when I'm gone.

When your Luhan hyung comes back...

Please don't be mad and unforgiving when you see me.