Chapter 37: Stupid Kim Jeri

Author's Notes:

Neomu appa.... appa, appa. Yeah, It Hurts by 2NE1.
………………………………………………………………

Jeri was at her emotional state, at the part where she can actually crush everything at her room. She looks at her window, and sees Chanyeol walking away from her house with his head looking down. Why did Jeri ever try to push Chan away?

Why was I trying to act so stupid? Why am I acting like an idiot? Why was I pushing him away? Why am I trying to act like I don't love him? Even though I do? Jeri thought. Maybe she was too stressed.

Jeri never expected to be like that. It was all completely unexpected. She thought that Chanyeol was a decent human, but actually isn't. She was always worried about her future, and what will future make her do.

She never expected to fall in love with.....a demigod. But her feelings are getting stronger, and finds it hard to hide already. Her True emotions seem like bursting without thinking what would people react about it.

Jeri's last teardrop fell and she opened her eyes, and her eyes were turning into a natural orange color like a flame. Her eyes were stunningly beautiful, and looked like perfection.

I am not me anymore.....Jeri thought.

Author-nim