Chapter 57: I Just Missed You

Author's Notes:

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEA! Please click the external link...if you're a Shawol too, please read, arigato gozaimasu!~

................................................................................................

Kai was looking at the window, completely sulking over the view. He didn't see his Hyeri walking back to the house. The sky was grey, and it was raining cats and dogs. Kai was completely mad and worried at the same time, wondering where Hyeri had gone.

"Why am I so worried? It's like I am overprotective or something." Kai told himself and he just bobbed his head. He thinks he's being too worried while he knows Hyeri is just getting fresh air.

Then...a knock came from the door. Kai ran straight to the door, and slowly, opened it. He saw a Hyeri soaked, really soaked. Kai was shocked and quickly got Hyeri inside the house.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! GETTING SOAKED IN THE RAIN, SERIOUSLY?!" Kai directly yelled at Hyeri, leaving her laughing like a maniac. After a few minutes, Kai completely glared at her.

"Seriously? I just got wet in the rain. There's nothing to worry about and you're overreacting." Hyeri said and Kai took a deep breath. Yeah, she is right, I am overreacting. Kai told himself mentally and flustered.

"I-I-I just missed you." Kai whispered and Hyeri walked to him, rapidly pinching his cheeks. "You're acting cute, literally." Hyeri complimented and patted his chest lightly.

Then, after, she went upstairs to have a bath.

...

Kai was completely blushing like hell. He was looking at the window and murmuring, "Ugh, I am too overreacting."