Chapter 25: To Kris' Surprise

Author's Notes:
I have been making these lots of chapters OFFLINE.
-------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day after the departure. No, they haven't got out of South Korea. Actually, everyone was happy....but Kris wasn't. He wanted to blame Chanyeol for everything.

That derp faced guy.... Kris thought. He could just draw.....his drawings were completely messed up because he made all of them with anger. Well, that could be not suitable for aspiring artists.

Kris decided to just go to the hospital where Jeri is. He got his jacket and opened the door to the outside world. He took a step and closed the door. He looked at the skies and smirked.

He looked everywhere to make sure he isn't seen. Kris launched into air, and now was flying. He was spinning in the air and passing through clouds like he was a person with wings.

Kris loved to be on the sky, just flying. It calms him down and he believes that the sky is the most quiet place on Earth. He kept on flying and flying that he forgot what he was supposed to do. He smiled his ever cute smile.

After a few minutes....

Kris was already in the hospital. He was walking to Jeri's room, and he kept his strict image. But, to be honest, he has a soft side for the other demigods. He never had any intention to make Kai mad at him, or have a grudge.

He has a soft side for Tao. He was the only fellow of Kris who always listened to Kris' problems in life. Tao treats him like his brother. Just like Kai and Chanyeol, he wants to be human, a decent human, living a decent life. But he can't do anything anymore...he was chosen as leader.

When he entered Jeri's hospital room, he saw Jeri. Jeri looks more....different. Kris thought. Chanyeol looked at him weirdly. Kai stared at him disgustingly, and Hyeri was just looking at Jeri. Kris noticed the tattoo in Jeri's right wrist. It seemed so familiar that he noticed that she is one of them.

Kris approached Jeri and held her arm. He looked at the tattoo and his eyes widened in surprise. "Jeri, what happened to you?" Kris asked her.

"I had typhoid fever and a comatose. It seemed awkward though for me. Now I look like this." Jeri answered and Kris' eyes widened. He finally realized....

He found one of them....

Author-nim