I'm Still Into You.. (A #Shoey Fanfic)

Shane's POV.

I woke up to my beautiful wife Lisa. I got up and checked on our daughter Hayley. She stopped crying and I put her back down. Me and Lisa have been married for a year now. Today was our anniversary. I walked to the kitchen where Lisa was making breakfast.

Lisa's POV.

Lisa: Good morning babe

Shane: Good morning.

I kissed him on the cheek while I made eggs. Hayley started crying again and he sighed. He went to get Hayley out of her crib. I gave birth to her 2 weeks ago. I love her with all my heart. Even more than Shane.

**After Breakfast***

Shane's POV.

Shane: Bye babe, I'm going to Joey's to shoot a video. Love you.

Lisa: Bye.

I bent down and kissed her and Hayley's forehead. She was the best wife in the world to take of care of Hayley while I worked and shot videos for YouTube. I make enough money from YouTube to have a normal life and raise a family.

**At Joey's**

I knocked on the door, really excited.
He opened the door.

Joey: Shane!

He put his arms around me and hugged me tight. I felt butterflys in my stomach when I hugged him. His hugs where soft and caring. I wanted to feel his heat forever, but I couldn't. WAIT! I thought, I have Lisa and Hayley. I don't know what the f**k I'm thinking. I have always had a crush on Joey but it was like a bromance, nothing more.

Lisa's POV.

I cuddled on the couch with Hayley and Corny. Lately Shane has been at Joey's a lot, stupid #shoey shippers.. It felt like he loved Joey more than me, but I knew he was just making videos with him to make more money.

Joey's POV.

Shane walked inside and we both sat on the couch. The feeling of being around him was so amazing. I did have a crush on him. I have to do it now....

-
-
-
-

Thanks for reading my first chapter!!
More drama and stuff in the next chapter!! Can't wait! Thanks for all the support! Love ya!

~KyleShoey