LIII. Good Good

~~~~~//12:31 am\\

~~~~~
//12:31 am\\

[Brandi's Pov]

*Constant kissing and heavy breathing*💋

We're currently in the room now, making out on top of our bed. I guess I really got him in the mood now, because after we did what we did downstairs, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom right away.

It was then that he became more serious with me, much like how he was when I was his slave. That side of him always did tickle my fancy and I guess it's on now.😏

"You want me now don't you, daddy" I teased, loving this effect I had on him.

"Don't speak unless I tell you to" he said, grabbing my neck immediately and shutting my ass right up. ...Damn I forgot about his effect on me though 😩😒

"Yes daddy" I obeyed, sounding submissive.

Not letting go of my neck, he begins to kiss at it instead and at my chest harshly, giving me bruise after bruise from his bites. My breathing increased drastically, feeling him hump his big member up against my folds. He undressed me as soon as we got up here, leaving me completely naked and him in only his socks.

A few minutes later, he lifted up and sat down on his knees, opening and holding my legs up as he slid inside. Watching his every move, I see him look down at me seriously before he forced it all in on his first stroke. Fuck.

"Oh my god--!" I scream slightly, really caught off guard. ....damn he was-- big😯

"I told you to be quiet right" he said calmly but in a deep serious tone. ...oh this boy had me caught up just by his voice alone😫😩

"I'm sorry daddy" I replied softly and remorseful.

He grabbed my neck once again before putting a good amount of his inches in to stroke with. My chest pumped up and down, feeling him immediately put more force into it now. I was trying everything I can to be quiet but he left my kitty throbbing with anticipation.

"Ahh--.....sss-hit" I moaned lowly, looking down at his hand on my neck and then up to him.

Looking up from my body, he noticed me looking him dead in the face. And maybe I just shouldn't look at him anymore, because it seems to piss him off to where fucks me harder.

*smacking sounds*💢💢💢

"Ahhh yeah!" I moaned out loud, holding on to his hand as he slammed his hips into mine.

He lets go of me and opens my legs wider to bend down instead, pounding my hole hardly that it filled the entire room with the sound of it popping.

"Ahh-ahh! No! Fuckkk-- wait!" I panicked, pushing back on his thigh.

He shook his head "no", but surprisingly lets me keep my hand there. That is until I move it up to his back when he bent down to lay on top of me instead. He went harder again, making us reach up to the headboard in seconds tops.