Rowan's Book👌🏽

Hey readers! I'm back! 🙄❤️❤️❤️😩😉

Finally, I'm able to present you guys yet another good book and hopefully it does well because....

It's Rowan's book😛🤤😍😊😊

Just published it a few minutes ago and it's called Sinful Roads💕. I was going name it Loyalty...you know because of Royalty but PicsArt (the app I make my covers on) don't wanna share they free fonts no more 😩. So the cover would've been...ugly in my opinion because I'm tired of using the same damn fonts. So when and if they decide to let us sample the fonts again, I might change the name to Loyalty.

Not unless yall cool with the name, Sinful Roads🤷🏽‍♀️😊

Alright but let's talk about the book now. This book is going to be about Rowan ofc and her life. From the abuse, her mom, Roy, her daughter....and even a few new things. I promise you guys won't see a lot of things coming because....Rowan was hiding some secrets that never came out in Royalty😛😛😛 and it's about a person.

So, a lot of surprises are going to be in this book for those who read Royalty. Also, I might even throw in a few scenes. I don't wanna spoil anything but we never knew what happened after they took back their city together and fucked in Roy's BMW😂

I'm a just say it now.....one of them fucked up. But enough spoilers and surprises! Here's the cover and description

I hope to see you guys there and feel free to tell me your opinions and talk to me

I hope to see you guys there and feel free to tell me your opinions and talk to me. Are you excited? Because I am and I really want this book to do well.

I wanna grow my audience too, so if you guys have friends who might be interested in reading my books, tell em about me😏😌 I'm doing this for you guys💕📖

But more than anything, I'm glad you're still keeping up with me even though I be getting lazy nowadays. Thank you for reading and all the support you show. Just know that you all make my day, and is helping me get through everyday life. I love looking forward to seeing you guys on this app, it always brings me Joy.

Have a blessed day or evening🙏🏼💕😊