XXX. Fuck

~~~

~~~

You know, I never listened when people told me alcohol was bad for you. I had to learn that shit myself. Not that it damaged my body, which it probably has done too but it was mostly dangerous due to it taking over my mind. When I got drunk, I was a different person with different morals. I didn't get sloppy drunk but I made sloppy desicions. And people got hurt...
~

//May 17th//
[Royal's Pov]

After changing into my trunks and taking off my shirt, I got quite the stare from the mom of two next to me. She gave me the eyes and a little wave to flirt. I gave her a smile back but then walked out of the changing room, my girl was already outside waiting for me at the pool.

Exposing myself to the Oakland heatwave, I made my way over to the public pool area where she told she was at. And I found her pretty quickly, due to the fact she was just chilling on the side, being boujie.

"Little-ass butt" I teased, coming up to her as she got her feet wet.

"So what..., you stay talking shit"

"And? What chu' gon do about it, baby girl?" I said, taking a seat on her lounge chair right here.

"I don't wanna embarrass you out here" she chuckled.

"And how would you ever accomplish that?" I scooted up to edge of the seat and got my hands ready to push if she said something.

"I would drop ya ass in the-- ah!" she screamed as I pushed her into the pool.

*Slash*🌊💧💢

I laughed at her from up above when she resurfaced and pushed her hair behind her. "You got jokes right, fuck..." she wiped her eyes.

"A lot of em baby girl, but I don't want no smoke. You just StAY tALkin SHiT" I mocked her.

Angrily, she sent all this water my way in a big splash and gave me the finger afterwards. I laughed it off and dove into the pool in a cannonball, splashing her myself to make her even more pissed off. She attacked me from the back when I came up to catch my breath, now wrapping her arms around my neck tightly to achieve God knows what.