LIV. Heart to heart

~~~~~//The Following morning//[Brandi's Pov]

~~~~~
//The Following morning//
[Brandi's Pov]

"Pow. You're dead" I said, watching his eyes open.

"You was dead last night" He laughed to himself

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and pulled the gun down.

"And where did you find my gun at?"

"None of your business" I smiled, looking down at the weapon.

"It is my business" he snatched it away from my hands annoyingly.

"Okay okay...it was under the lamp, baby. Can I please have it back" I whined, holding out my hands.

I watched him eject the medium size magazine and took it out completely. Now giving me the gun with no bullets inside like I'm a child. "Really?"

"Yes. I don't need you shooting me or ya self okay" he said, leaning back to put the clip somewhere.

"I could if I wanted to" I teased my kingpin boyfriend, putting the barrel up to his forehead.

"Aight whatever" he said, not paying me no mind and reclosing his eyes.

"Baby...can you wake up now"

"Girl you know how crazy I went on you last night"

"But I want some affection" I whined, cuddling up him and kissing along his neck.

"Some affection huh?"

I nodded my head and smiled, now feeling him climb on top of me and connecting our lips that way.

//11:12 am//

"Where you from?" he asked, fixing my hair out of my face.

"Virginia actually..."

"Mmm. What was it like living up there?"

"It was okay, I guess. That's where I grew up in my childhood. Where I ain't see a black man a day in of my life"