XII. Decisions and Collision

~~~~~//15 minutes later//[Royal's Pov]

~~~~~
//15 minutes later//
[Royal's Pov]

After dropping off Rowan a few blocks away from her house weirdly, I didn't question her about it and drove away. I drove straight back to the House to give Mike his money and to keep my promise to Rowan annoyingly. Upon arrival, a few of the boys helped me unload the car and all we brought it up to his office.

He sat there playing his game console with both of his two beautiful babes on his lap and around his neck. I sat down the duffel bag of money and the boys carried in the safe Rowan stole as well. "Yo, Mike. Can I talk to you for a sec, man?" I called him over.

He paused the game and stood to his feet, joining me at the table shortly after and giving his undivided attention.

"So me and Rowan went to the guy you wanted is to interrogate and...we kind of fucked up. By fucked up I mean..--we burned the guy and his company down. But before the shit went up in flames, I got out all the money from the shop and Rowan scrounged up a safe from his office personally"

"Mm, how much is this?" he asked, picking up the stacks of money from the bag.

"I haven't count it yet but once I saw the stacks of Benjamins and 50s..., it has to be promising"

"Mm" he hummed, sticking his joint back in between his lips to smoke. "Aight. Even though I liked Bennie, he was still kind of an ass when it came to payin' back his debt. But you and me need to talk" he looked up.

"What's up?"

"I appreciate you getting ya shit together after that shit with the Reds you pulled last week. Now I got something else but it's big..., really big" he poured himself a drink and a glass for me too.

"What is it?" I picked up the shot he offered.

"I'm having trouble with a...client of mine, and he's in the Reds"

"What?!" My eyes widened, looking at him sideways.

He nodded his head and smoked his joint again. "But he doesn't know he's making a deal with the devil. He thinks I'm some kind of junkie from Uptown that just so happens to give him good weed and crack. But what I need you to do..is act like you're a newcomer to Oakland. Go over to they terf and get initiated by the guy himself. Then he lets you in and you are a secret bridge between the two factions, feel me. Then after awhile, you kill that motherfucker and we move on to Frisco"

"The leader of the Reds huh? And then what? Somehow kill him too when every red motherfucka gonna be on my ass like white on rice?"

"Stop worrying about that yo, come on Royal. You're my tough guy around here and you get shit done. Yeah you had one little fuck up but now it's really time to redeem yourself. Get your name out there kid, as the nigga who killed Frisco and took back West, Mcclymonds....The Lower Bottoms and North"