XXXI. She's mine now, Pops

~~~~//Hours later//[Royal's Pov]  *Monitor beeping*😥

~~~~
//Hours later//
[Royal's Pov]  *Monitor beeping*😥

We made it to the hospital, just in time for them to get her bleeding under control. They took her to the back immediately for surgery and now it's hours later and she's in recovery. Now I'm just watching over her as she slept in the bed next to me, hearing nothing but the sound of the monitor beeping to indicate her heart beat.

I was so tired, I've been up all this time and it's nearing the morning time already. I just couldn't sleep for some reason, this was just one hell of events these past few hours.

*Door Opens*

I turned my head to Molly, coming into the room with us and carrying some flowers and a bear that said "Get better soon" on it. I gave her the eyes as she placed those down next to her bedside, it was her fucking fault that her friend ended up like this.

"How is she?" she asked, rubbing her forehead.

"She ain't wake up yet..."

"Fuck. I really feel bad, I didn't know he would--"

"You should feel fucking bad..." I cut her off.

"How about you talk to me outside if you're going to yell at me"

"Lead the fucking way" I stood up, taking her offer.

She walked out of the room and I did too, closing the door behind us before we argued loudly in the hallway. "Why the fuck did you tell him!"

"Because he needed to know! Fuck him because he was cheating on me and I found out at the party!"

"So you tell him and drive him to come and attack me! That nigga could've killed me!"

"I'm sorry Royal! Okay! I didn't know he had a gun!"

"This is Oakland baby girl! Everyone has a fucking gun! Because of you, you're friend is in there fighting for her life! He almost shot her in the fucking heart Molly! He missed it by mere fucking inches yo!"

She looked away and started to cry, holding her head up before she wiped her face.

"Look, you and me...it ain't gonna happen. Ever. I slept with you and that's history that I don't even remember doing. Now you got ya boy off ya chest, I just better be next on that list. Get the fuck over it" I said harshly and walked away to go back in the room.

I left her outside to cry her stupid-ass cries alone. I fucking hated her with everything because of this shit. She just wanted to get back at her ex and have him go off on me and start trouble. That bitch ain't nothing but a trouble maker and I swear to god if her friend would've got killed last night...

...I would've strangled her the next damn day.

Pissed and overly tired, I sat back down and hung my head down that was pounding from a headache.