LV. Together

~~~~~//1 year later, year 2037//[Royal's Pov]

~~~~~
//1 year later, year 2037//
[Royal's Pov]

A year went by really quickly after our anniversary. Not too much has changed but my ex did come back into the picture. She was so admin about seeing me and to be honest, I wanted to see her too. Just to see what the years have done for her. She's still a pretty little thing but I'm trying my hardest not to entertain her. She still has feelings for a nigga but now, this nigga with a good girl above all these hoes. That won't stop her from flirting with me though.

Other than that, My cards keep getting hacked by God knows who. But when I figure out who's trying to steal from me, it's they ass.
~

"Royyyyyyy. What time you coming homeeeee" She whined, talking to me on Facetime while I'm stuck at some nigga house because he's late on payment.

"Shit, when I get this 700 dollars out this nigga. If not, we gon' have some company tonight"

She chuckled and looked at me through the phone. "I miss my king...."

"I miss my queen" I smiled. "What chu' doing?"

"Sun tanning" She chuckled and lifted that....ass up in the background.

ass up in the background

"Mmm. You want me to tear through that ass when I get home, don't you" I said, biting my lip at the sight of it. ...damn, this was not the time to be getting hard babe.

"Yes daddy I do" she said in such a submissive tone to make it worse.

"Mmmm. I'll see that ass when I get home. Love you..."

"Love you too" she replied, just before hanging up.

I hung up too and went back into the guy's living room. Seeing my boys beatin' his ass in the middle of the room as he yelled and whimpered from the pain.

"Yeah, keep kicking his ass. When y'all done, bring his ass to me" I said, folding my arms to watch it all unfold.

//9:39 pm//