XVI. Brutality

~~~//Minutes later//[Royal's Pov]

~~~
//Minutes later//
[Royal's Pov]

"Yo, he's here" I said walking into the bedroom where she sat at to wait.

Without a verbal response, she got up and lead the way back to my kitchen where Terrance was tied up to one of my chairs. I did the honors and ripped the bag off of his head, waking him up just barely before I knocked him into conscious again. I stood back on the sidelines as he started to look around the mildly illuminated room.

Rowan stepped out dramatically and into the light, exposing herself and the gun she carried by her side.

"Rowan--? I...I-just wanna say I'm sorry--" he said, struggling over his words due to his injuries.

"Fuck you and your apology. I don't accept it and I don't forgive you. You're going right to your grave with this guilt and you'll stay in the ground until I set your soul free and forgive you. Which I am never going to do!" she walked up to him and screamed in his face. "I fucking hate you *cries* I hate you so much and I want all of your blood on my hands. I want you to suffer, just like I had to!" she yelled, hitting her own chest in frustration.

He looked up at her with tears of his own, but even I couldn't feel sorry for this bastard. All of sudden, she went off and started attacking him in the chair. Splattering his blood all over my kitchen with her brutal hits to the face, she busted her knuckles and everything from impact. "You think this is a disadvantage for you? I think it's a fair fucking fight after I tried endlessly to fight you as a child. Who has the upper hand now motherfucker! I'm a burn the fuck out of you--"

I watched her quickly pick up a piece of metal with a flat base at the tip and heated it with the fire from the stove. Seconds later, the metal glowed a redish-yellow firery color and thus she approached him. I had to cover my eyes when she pressed the scorching hot metal up against his skin. His cries could pierce an eardrum, ...shit, I knew that hurt.

Over and over she branded him like they used to do to slaves, melting his flesh as he cried and begged for mercy. It got even more brutal when she broke each and every last one of his fingers with her bare hands. Then she branded him on the face and screamed out of hatred. "You feel that!? That's what I felt everyday! And this is how I felt when you stole my virginity!" she said, going back over to the stove to turn the flames up even higher.

Man, I had to exit out the room when she started to upants this nigga. Once she grabbed the metal and bent down in between his legs, I quickly turned my head and imagined the pain he was in. This bitch was crazy! She branded his shit right on the tip and balls,...fuck. That shit had me grabbing myself.

He screamed loudly after that one, and shit...I couldn't blame him. When I looked again, his shit was smoking, black and bleeding. She grabbed the gun off the table and pop...

Pop...pop...pop...pop...pop...pop...

Seven shots went to this man's head, assuming for the seven years he's been abusing her. I could stand the flesh and the blood drooling from his forhead but when she shot his dick off, I went right back out the room and held my shit tightly. Before I knew it, she stormed into the room covered in his blood.

"You good?" she asked.

"Mhmm. Damn, you went in on--"

"Fuck him and his dick! That motherfucka in hell now and soon I'll join him for killing him like that"

"Shit, I'll be right along with y'all. I mean is you done, got it all out?" I chuckled.

"Yeah I'm done, you can burn his body now. I'm a go order a pizza" she said and walked away nonchalantly to the bathroom.

//One hour later//

Walking into my dark bedroom, I took off my gloves and mask and sat down next to her on the edge of the bed. She looked well recovered to me from just killing someone. She's watching tv and eating pizza like nothing ever happened. I must say, it was pretty hard.

"It's done?" she asked softly, chewing on her pizza.

"Yeah he's gone..."

"Where did you take him?"

"A secluded dumpers where I took all of the street camera footage out. That way, the cops can still find him but there won't be a suspect. I'm sure they'll question you but you gotta act oblivious. Just say you ran away to a friend's house and shed a fake tear or two"

She nodded her head slowly to agree. I leaned over to the fold-up table and grabbed a drink, taking a quick sip before she started talking again.

"I wanted to say...thank you, for everything you've done to help me with this. A part of me feels like you really saved my life Royal. For so long...I've been...trapped and I lost hope in ever getting out from that. I owe you so much.."

"I told you didn't owe me anything, I did it purely to set you free"

"Why?"

"Just because..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Because you care about me?"

It got quiet after she asked me that. As much as I hated to admit it to her, I really did care about her well being. Enough to kill a guy and get blood on my hands in doing so, not even knowing the nigga myself. "What do you think?"

"I think you do but I want you to say it and put your pride aside"

I sighed and placed my soda back on the table. "Yes, I did it because I care about you and your well being. Happy?" I asked in a snarky tone.

"Nope because I knew you did, I care about you too Roy"

Suddenly, she stood up to her feet and climbed on top of me to straddle my lap. I said nothing and decided to loosen up a bit, at the end of the day I was still a man. Even I couldn't resist affection from a female sometimes.

With her arms on my shoulders, she grabbed the back of my head and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back and moved my hands over to palm her ass on top of me. But as quickly as it happened, it ended just as quickly. She had me wanting more but she clearly just did that to tease me.

"Wow, just give me that small whack-ass kiss and go to bed right?" I chuckled, pissed on the low because I wanted more but my ego was too big to ask.

"It wasn't whack if you kissed back and grabbed my ass. I knew you liked it and didn't want me to stop, and that's why I did stop. So until you finally man up and stop acting like you don't like me, Goodnight Royal"

______________________
Hey thank you for reading💋
Vote for more parts faster and I will keep cranking them out. --Tay

Q: Your thoughts on Rowan's brutal scene?

Q: Any other thoughts? The kiss?

I'm so happy you guys like the story, just keeping showing me and I'll keep uploading😍😘 Rowan in the Media.
Nov 11