LX. Final Straw

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

You may be wondering, hey....what did you do to Candi after she betrayed you like that with Deon. Welp, for a while I tried to ignore it but we always kept arguing. She said some disrespectful and cocky shit and I burned her fucking house down. I ain't want shawty in my city nomore. She was lucky I still loved her deep down but hell.

It ain't stop me from burning her property...
~
//January 2039//
[Royal's Pov]

"Roy! Just leave her alone man. Bitches love to talk" Travis said, trying to hold me back after I jumped out the whip.

"Yeah and now her shit finna get burned. I told her never to fuck with me and then she fucked my brother. Oh best believe I'm going through with this" I chuckled, pulling out my lighter and going over to my trunk.

"What if she's home!"

"She better get out. Go get the dog though, I don't like killing animals" I demanded and watched him go over towards the yard Chop was in.

I picked up a canister of gasoline and carried it all the way up to her front porch. Pouring the liquid everywhere until the front and side of her house was shinning. After Travis escorted the dog somewhere safe, I dropped my lighter on to the flammable liquid and walked away.

It was like watching fireworks...🎉🔥

//Later that same day//
[Brandi's Pov]

Catching my cab from the airport since yes....I still don't know how to drive😭, I gave him the directions to my house. About a good 10 minutes of driving, we pulled up to my block with over 20 different fire trucks and police cruisers taking up most of the street. Blocking our way deeper into the neighborhood.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't go any further" the cab driver told me.

"Okay. Thanks anyways" I said and gave him his money before exiting out the car.

I got my bag from out the trunk and then made my way down the street myself, going underneath the "Caution" tape and everything. Getting closer and closer, I could see and smell the flames of a house burning down. I sure hope nobody didn't get hurt, it seemed pretty serious by the crowd.

Once I walked even further up to the crowd, I realized this fire was closer to my house than expect which made me nervous. Now I really started pushing through the crowd of people, seeing that it was MY house that was on fire😱😱

"Are you serious! That's my fucking house! What the fuck happened!" I yelled, making my way up to a fire fighters in the act.

"This is your house?" he asked.

"Yes! Why is it on fire!?"

"Ma'am I don't know. We were called to a house fire and we assume it was started by a lighter found on the porch of the property"