I. Memories

~~~~~I remember that day like it was just yesterday afternoon

~~~~~
I remember that day like it was just yesterday afternoon. The day that made me....the bitter cold nigga I am today. The day that left me in the Oakland streets after watching my mama hit the concrete.

She died that day and I did too. The old me. Can't say I miss him though...
~

I was born on November 12, a Scorpio in the flesh. Strong and dangerous and poisoned whomever was near. Well-- with my cuteness. I was a cute nigga baby.

I lived in San Antonio, Oakland with my mama

I lived in San Antonio, Oakland with my mama. And I never left my city.
I had any poor kid's childhood, making my own toys and eating struggle meals. But I was fatter than a motherfucka.

~
||October 26, 2023||

*Bed Banging upstairs*💢

I rolled my eyes so hard and covered my ears, trying to focus on the tv as much as possible.

"Fuck!.....Ah--bring yo head" The grown man my mama invited said from upstairs.

I hated that guy...., all of them that came over just to make my mama yell and scream for hours. It's like they were fighting each other dramatically. ....Heh, little did I know, right.

"Ah!...mhmm.....Damn girl!"

"Yo be quiet! My kid downstairs..." I heard her say.

"Man fuck that little nigga, he don't know shit. I'm bout to bounce anyways, call me later bitch"

Suddenly the guy came downstairs, shirtless and buttoning up his jeans. I stared at him from the couch, watching as he stopped at the sight of me and smiled.

"Hey man, what chu' watchin'?"

I didn't answer.

"Yo...You fucking hear me talking to ya little fat-ass" he grabbed his belt and approached me on the couch.

I looked into his eyes with nothing but disgust highlighted in my pupils. Then suddenly, he pulled me up by my collar and struck a little fear in me by his aggression. I called for my mom quickly and heard her come to my rescue shortly after.