LXII. Family?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Hoes will be hoes...
~
//Months later, May 2039//
[Royal's Pov]

"And then I'm a run really really fast and past him and score the touchdown" he explained

"Let me see you run and catch the ball. If you catch it, I'm a give you 50 dollars..." I said, requesting the ball from his hands.

"50? I bet you 85 I can catch it..." he said being cocky.

"Aight. 85 dollars if you can catch this ball, if not....you owe me 85 instead"

He nodded his head and got into position to run out into the yard. I adjusted the ball in my hands and signaled him to start running long. Once he got some feet away, I threw it over and watched the little nigga catch the ball believe it or not.

"Get it son! That's my boy!" I cheered him on.

He smiled on his way back to me and held out his hands for me to pay up. I sucked my teeth and dug into my pocket for my wallet. Now pulling out a 100 dollar bill to give him that instead of just 85. "You deserve it, champ. Don't spend it on no dumb shit though" I told him.

"I told you I could catch it, and you thought I couldn't" he teased.

"Shit, I didn't but now look at you. I'm so proud of you, my boy might be in the NFL in a few years"

"Yeah I wanna be a wide receiver in the NFL"

"How the hell you know what a wide receiver is boy?" I folded my arms, chuckling.

"I watch football with grandpa at home and he told me. Now I wanna be one"

I patted him on the shoulder. "Yeah, I know you are. Keep practicing though and never give up. Then you'll be better than your old man and playing on Sunday night. And I'll cheer you on all the way, ya here"

He smiled and nodded his head. "I'm a invite you to all my games too dad"

"Aight. I'm a be right there in the front screaming and if somebody hurt my boy, I'm a kick they ass on that field"