III. New Chapter

~~~||Days later, December 16th||*Door Opens*

~~~
||Days later, December 16th||
*Door Opens*

I looked up from playing with my stuff animal and watched as Dr. Liam and a lady dressed in some fancy clothes walk in.

"Hey Buddy, this is Miss Cook. The woman I was telling you about" ...She was a social worker.

I nodded my head for a response and watched them both come up to me on the bed. We talked about a few things and thus I was ordered to leave with her. I left the hospital the next hour and went to a...foster home. I was so sad and lonely that I didn't bother to eat much nor talk, I just couldn't believe my mom was gone. Just like that.

I had nobody to take care of me, which resulted in me being caught up in the system as an orphan. I cried every night in my bunk bed, holding my teddy bear and wishing it was my mama. I never seen my house again in San Antonio after that either..., it was just a really hard for me.

After about...two months of being in the home, still no one came to adopt my ugly fat-ass. I started hating myself because of it too. I fell into a deep depression, starving myself and thinking about just committing suicide. I just wanted to go home and be with my mom again. It was a f'ed up living situation but that was my home...

I still went to school and no one said anything to me after they heard what had happened. No one bullied me, said hi, asked if I was okay....nothing. I hated everyone and thus I became a little bitter. Ain't nobody cared about me, I was nobody special.

And then...on February 8, 2025...I ran away. I left school and never looked back. Only carrying the clothes on my back and my book bag as I ran down the street into the dangerous hoods of Oakland. I stopped at a park, about 6 blocks away from my school and sadly in the middle of the Mob territory.

Living on the east side of Oakland, you knew about the Brotherhood Mob and how they ran most of the streets around. It was dangerous in their parts of the hood but my stupid-ass just kept on walking, hoping I'll walk out of the city entirely.

Out of nowhere a car pulled up and immediately jumped out three grown-ass niggas. Dressed in all black clothing with bandannas while they each carried a gun. I swallowed hard in fear, trying to run away but one grabbed me too quickly.

"What the fuck you doing out here little man?! You with the Reds!? Why you got on a red shirt in our hood!" he yelled, grabbing my collar.

"No! I'm not in a gang" I pleaded.

"Nigga you think I believe you" he pulled up his gun and pressed it up against my skull.

"Yo man, leave the little nigga alone. He probably just lost or something" One of em said.

The guy lowered his gun and back off. "What you doing out here yo?"

"Trying to leave the city, you know where it ends?" I asked.