LXVIII. Home Sweet Home

~~~~~~//Later that same day//[Royal's Pov]

~~~~~~
//Later that same day//
[Royal's Pov]

"Yo pops..." I chuckled, answering Jamal's call right after I talked to Brandi.

He laughed at my obvious joke. "Heh, it was good while it lasted right. I bet it broke your heart that you can't find ya real pappy out here"

"To be honest, I never cared about that shit. I don't need a dad to shadow behind, I'm a grown-ass man with kids of my own. They need a father, I don't"

"Yeah, but I just called to talk to you about your mother actually. I had to think about those times long and hard before I realized how you may be my son or not"

"Go on..."

"Back in the day you know I was blood and lived in Compton. I met your mother at the strip club and I remember me and two of my boys took her back home. I don't wanna offend you son but your mother was....passed around alot and didn't seem to care about it. When we got to the crib, I smashed first personally and then my niggas got their piece of the pie as I rolled out. I'm telling you this because after the gangbang, your mama called me and wanted to get to know me. I wasn't buying it because just the other day a hoe stole my wallet. Sadly we ended up doing it one more time and she really started to like a nigga. I told her to find someone else and we both went our separate ways. Next thing I know, word on the street was she turned up pregnant somehow the next day with a big ole belly. It takes time for that to happen but I never thought it was mine. It could've been anyone's but I can tell that she really wanted it to be mine because....well....I hit it the best and she caught feelings from it. So God knows who your real dad is, it could've been those two other niggas I used to bang with...Rell and Meeko"

"Damn. I ain't never gonna uncover this shit. My mama fucked the whole bay area and shit"

"I feel your pain, man. Shit, I lost my pops at a young age and then my mama and sister at another. You're not the only orphan out here boy, but we're strong. So be strong and make your pitiful life into something no one could ever think..."

"Been there done that. I'm happy where my life is, from growing up a crack baby with my mom as a cum dumpster....., I think I came out alright. I run Oakland, gotta girl I'm in love with and two beautiful children. A reputation, money and the power at my fingertips"

"Good but if you really wanna find your dad, I could give old Meeko a call. Rell unfortunately passed a few years ago but I don't think you would be his kid. You don't look shit like him or me neither"

"You know what, don't bother that man with this bullshit. I'm fine, I don't need nor think it's urgent to find out who my pops is. I gotta family of my own to raise"