Epilogue

**so yes, yes I decided to finish with one short epilogue because I was really sad with nothing to write and I got quite a few people asking for them so here is a brief epilogue to end it completely! **

•Two weeks after Erin left•
-Luke-

"I still can't believe you did it." I shook my head as I was speaking.

"Literally Luke it is not a big deal." Erin said playing with her newly coloured hair.

"It's blond!" I shouted.

"Luke you're blond." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not blond, my hair is a sandy brown, a dirty blond, it is not blond it is somewhere in between blond and brown. In fact I would say it is more brown."I said and she started to laugh. Then the screen crackled a little and her face froze. "Erin, Erin? The connections going." I said and shook my phone.

"Sorry I had poor connection, I'm back though." She said her face reappearing on the screen. I smiled.

"Good, I do like your hair by the way, it's just different. It makes you look very tanned."

"I know, that's what I was going for!" She laughed. "I needed a change."

"How's everyone?" I asked.

"If by everyone you mean my family and Josie. Yep they're good, glad I'm home, yet still annoying me like hell. Josie is currently on the phone to Michael. She misses it there though."

"Do you miss it?"

"I do, but I'm glad to be home."

"We all miss you."

"Thanks Luke."

"And have you bumped into the terrible two?" I smiled and she started to grin too.

"I have actually." I held my breath. "Hope has a new boyfriend."

"Oh darn it. I was really hoping to hook up with her again." I said pulling a fake sad face. Erin giggled.

"Yeah I wouldn't hope to much, he's quite the man. Somebody told me he's 24 and he has tattoos up and down his arms and chest."

"Nah he's got nothing on me." I scoffed and she started to laugh again. "What about Sophia?"

"Yeah she seems...different. I think when she came back she had like a life change. The first time I saw her I didn't recognise her, she looks great though, we smile at each other occasionally but we are just too different people." Erin said shrugging, she didn't sound sad but at the same time I could tell she wasn't happy. Her and Sophia had been friends for a long time and now they don't even speak to each other.

"Yeah, at least you're not fighting in the corridors." I smiled. "Although that would be quite the sight."

"Luke you're disgusting." She said. I heard the door open and then slam shut not long after.

"Wait, wait listen." I hushed her .

"Can I call you Asher?" I could hear Bella's voice. That meant that her and Ashton were home.

"Definitely not." Ashton said. "Ashton is fine."

"What about smasher or nasher, like from that tv show."

"I have no idea what show you are talking about."

"You know he was that naughty boy who's name I can't remember right now." Bella and Ashton walked into my view.

"Dennis the menace?" Erin asked and they both froze.

"Erin!" Ashton shouted and knelt down next to me.