Three - "Come in! We're playing Fifa and eating potato chips"

-Erin POV-

"First door on the left" Michael thanked the young man who worked at the hotel. We were at the hotel that One Direction were staying at. Yes One Direction, were going to their room! 

Tomorrow morning the boys have sound check at their for their first concert. Then the day after they have a concert in the afternoon and evening! I'm so proud of them! 

"Okay, who wants to knock?" Ashton asked, standing in front of the door so nobody could get to it. 

"It doesn't matter Ash" Calum said pushing him out the way. He knocked hard on the door three times. Then we all prepared ourselves putting on our best smiles. This was it. We were going to meet One Direction.

The door opened.

A small, fat man with a moustache opened the door.

"Can I help you?" He said in a Scottish accent, he was only wearing his dressing gown which flapped a little.

"Erm we are looking for One Direction" Luke said. 

"You've got the wrong room then" The man grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Not the first time, we swapped rooms because this room had one double bed and they needed two double and one single. One right" He pointed then slammed the door in our faces.

"Friendly" Ashton said sarcastically and I giggled. He winked at me and put his arm round my shoulders. Luke scoffed and Ashton and I exchanged glances as he put his arm around Hope.
"Don't worry about him, he's just jealous" Ashton whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but smirk. However mean it was I quite like that Luke was jealous of Ashton and I. 

"Second time lucky" Calum said wrapping on the door. A few moments later a scruffy blonde haired boy opened the door, wearing low hung grey tracksuit bottoms and a plain white t-shirt. 

"Oh you're here!" He mumbled his mouth full of food. He swallowed. "Come in! We're playing Fifa and eating potato chips" I laughed at the way he said potatos. "I'm Niall by the way!" He laughed. 

"I'm Michael" Michael introduced himself. "This is Calum, Luke, Ashton, Erin, Hope, Josie and Sophia" He pointed to each of us in turn as he said our names. "Us four" He indicated to the boys. "Are 5 Seconds Of Summer" 

"I know! We've all been listening to your songs, Louis showed you to us, you're covers are excellent and you're all really talented" Niall said beckoning for us to come inside. When we did he shut the door behind him. "This is Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry" He said as we smiled awkwardly at them from in the bedroom.

"Hi guys!" Louis shouted getting up and hugging each of us. It was a bit of a shock but very friendly. 

"Sorry, we're playing at the moment so we may seem a little unsociable but we'll stop after this game. Camryn the other support act is coming a little later. But please sit down, have some crisps, do any of you want a drink" Liam asked. We all politely shook our heads muttering no thank you and sat gingerly on the carpet. 

When I say all I mean everyone except Ashton. He plummeted onto the bed next to Harry intensly watching the game and shouting out whenever Harry or Zayn became close to a goal. 

"So are you guys nervous to perform?" Louis asked. 

"Yeah, very, it's so weird to perform in another country. I never knew you liked to listen to us. And about 5 months ago we never would have dreamed of ever doing something like this" Luke explained. I looked over at Hope who was staring. I followed her gaze and saw it fell on Zayn. That's odd. I rolled my eyes. I didn't realise but Niall had been watching me the whole time. I looked over at him and he burst out laughing. 

So I stuck my tongue out at him. By this point we had all started mingling. No surprise but Hope and Luke were speaking to Zayn. Ashton and Harry were talking, Michael and Calum were muttering something to Louis and Liam, Josie and Sophia were talking. I wandered over to Niall and he smiled. 

"You alright there Erin?" He asked as a sat down next to him. 

"I'm fine" I sighed. "It's really cool to meet you" 

"Yeah, well it's cool to meet you too" He smiled. He reached over to the crisps bowl and balanced it on his stomach. Then lying on his back he threw a single crip in the air and caught it in his mouth. 

I laughed loudly and clapped my hands. A second later Luke was standing over the both of us. 

"Erin" He said. "Shouldn't you be spending time with you...boyfriend" He emphasised on the word boyfriend. I looked up at him, wait, he was grinning a little. 

"You have a boyfriend?" Niall asked sitting up. 

"Yes, Ashton is her boyfriend" Luke said. Is he fighting back. I looked around the room. Hope was sitting very close to Zayn. Too close. Everything he said made her erupt in a fit of giggled, sometimes she would pat his leg while she was laughing. She would even throw her hair sideways and batter her eyelids at him. She was flirting with him and Luke had no idea. 

"Luke I think you better keep an eye on your own catch" I said glaring at him. 

"Unlike you, I trust my girlfriend" He glared back. I stood up. I was almost at his face but I still had to look up a little. 

"You mind your own business Luke, you have no idea what's going on between Ashton and I" I shouted. Niall stood up and Ashton ran over pulling me away from Luke. "You're a jerk Luke" 

"Yeah? Well you're a lot worse than that" He spat back before storming out of the apartment. 

"Thank you very much for having us" Calum said getting up. "But I think it's time we went home. We're jetlagged and I think some of us need some sleep" 

Each of the boys from One Direction nodded. I'm so glad they were so understandable. Ashton led me out of the room. Luke was sitting in the hallway with his head between his legs his arms on his knees. He looked up when the door opened but then looked down again when he saw it was me. 

"Come on, let's go to our hotel" Ashton said pushing me past. 

--

The hotel we were staying it was very nice. It was almost as nice as the one One Direction were in. We had two rooms each with two double beds in them. 

"Please can I not go with Luke?" I whispered to Sophia and Josie. 

"Don't worry Erin" Ashton shouted. "You won't have to room with Luke" Everyone looked at me, I glared at Ashton and tried not too look at Luke. I couldn't bare to see his hurt, sad face. "The girls are going to go together and the boys are going to go together. Mainly so I don't have to be tidy around you and also so we have no arguments. Calum and I decided on the way here. So girls your in room 223 and we are in 224" Ashton handed me the card key to our room and the boys went into theirs. 

-Luke's POV- 

I tucked myself into the bed Calum and I were sharing. I'll admit I was feeling sorry for myself. I saw Ashton and Michael laughing on the other bed. 
"What's funny?" Calum asked coming out of the bathroom. 

"Just looking at these selfies that Erin took on my phone" Ashton faced the screen towards Calum and me. "It's really nice when a girlfriends feels confident enough to take unattractive photos on her boyfriends phone" Ashton laughed looking slightly at me. 

Hope never did that on my phone, and worse, neither did Erin. Wait a second, why is that worse?

The hotel phone suddenly started to ring. Unfortunately the phone was on the bedside table next to me. I picked it up.

"Hello?" 

"Luke?" Oh no. It's Erin. 

"E-Erin, w-why are you calling?" Why are you stuttering Luke? 

"Erm, well, I don't know but now I am here I want to apologise" She said slowly. 

"Is that Erin?" Ashton shouted over to me. I held my finger up to him. 

"I want to apologise too Erin" I said smiling slightly. 
"Good, well I'm sorry Luke I di-" The phone was snatched from my hand, I heard her voice fade into the air as it swung from the cord which was grasped between Ashton fingers.

"What was that for?!" I shouted at him getting up.

"She obviously wanted to speak to me!" Ashton said putting the phone to his ear. "Erin?" 

I glared at him. "She was actually apologising to me" I muttered under my breath. 

"Yeah no that's fine, come in here. I want to speak to you too" He said and I could hear laughter from the other side. 

I hate this.

I looked at Calum who sighed. He caught my eye but looked away quickly. 

"Ash, she can only stay for a little bit we have to get up early tomorrow for sound check" Calum said sternly. 

"And the girls can't come" I said.

"They could come before?" Ashton asked putting the phone down. 

"They're a distraction and the rest of us would prefer to rehearse on our own, right lads?" I said. Calum nodded, I looked at Michael and after a little hesitation he nodded too. 

"Fine, what's wrong with this band?" Ashton murmured leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

This holiday is not going the way I planned.

**Hi, sorry this isnt that great. thanks for all the amazing comments by the way they really make my day, thanks again
anabellefreedom xox**