Twenty - "I will never ever forgive you"

-Erin-

I groaned and rolled over. I opened my eyes but my head was pounding and it was spinning a little. I could faintly hear the tap in the distance but it sounded like a chainsaw next to my ear.

"Morning beautiful" I looked next to me and Luke was lying on his side his hair messed around and up in the air. His voice croaked when he spoke.

"What happened?" I said groaning.

"People weren't joking when they said Scottish clubs are crazy" Ashton said sitting up behind Luke. He wasn't wearing a top, or trousers, or pants for that matter.

"Er Ashton..." I said.

"What?" Luke said sitting up too, he was naked too.

"What the hell happened?" I said getting up, thankfully I was still wearing a bra and knickers. Luke grabbed a pillow and covered his...area. Ashton got up and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Where are the others?" He asked walking around. Michael walked out of the bathroom.

"Morning sleeping beauties" He grinned.

"Michael" Luke said slowly. "Could you tell us what happened last night?"

"Yes I could, but if I want to. That is a different story" Michael smiled winking at us before he walked out of the room.

"No, wait wait, Michael!" I shouted after him.

Luke and I both sighed.

"How about we all get changed, go and have breakfast and forget this ever happened?" Ashton said.

"I think we better have lunch as it is 2:37"

"Okay let's meet back here in 5 minutes" Luke said.

"Sure, after do you guys want to go to the seaside? I've heard about this great pebble beach which has amazing shells!" Ashton said grinning.

"Erm, maybe next time Ashton" Luke said laughing.

"I'll come" I said.

"Great, I'll get us a cab"

--

Ashton and I walked along by the sea.

"Look there's another one" I said and went to pick it up.

"That's pretty!" He said taking it out of my hand. "I like shells" He said like a little boy.

"I know" I said patting him on the back. He held my hands and we swung them together as we walked along.

"You know I was thinking" Ashton said.

"Really? That's unusual"

"Shut up" He said hitting me.

"Sorry sorry, carry on"

"I was thinking" he started again. "We should get a cat"

"What?"

"Yeah we should share it, a little kitten, a tabby one, or two and we can call them charlie and lola"

"Ashton I'm seeing a side to you I've never seen before" I giggled.

"Well if you don't want one"

"No no! I want a cat!" I said.

"Great! We could go and look at some soon?"

"Sure Ashton" I said ruffling his hair.

"Look!" He said pointing ahead of us.

"Whatever it is I don't think it beats this shell!" I said scooping down and picking up a shell.

"No it's not a shell, it's a pier, and there's a Ferris wheel. Can we ride it?" He said pulling my hand.

"Um obviously!" I said and we both started running towards the pier.

--

-Luke's POV-

I hummed one of one directions songs as I walked down the hallway.

Sophia walked in the other direction towards me. She smiled but I didn't smile back.

"Luke you don't have to be rude" She said before we crossed paths.

"I'm not" I said not moving.

"Look I'm sorry that we kissed-"

"You kissed me Sophia. You kissed me" I said firmly.

"Sorry"

"That's just not going to make up for it, you do realise if Erin finds out all of my chances with her are gone" I said clenching my jaw.

"Yes, but well if that did ever happen, there would always be somebody else" She said. I looked up at her.

"What?"

"You want to know why I kissed you?" She said slowly. "I did it-"

"I get it" I said quickly. "I'm sorry, but I don't like you and I will never like you, I'm in love with Erin. And even if she finds out I will do everything it takes to make it up to her" I said trying not to look at her disappointed face, there goes another friendship.

"You would do anything?"

"I would do anything" I said. "And I swear if you tell her, I will never ever forgive you"

--

-Erin's POV-

"Two please" I said to the lady at the counter.

"Of course" She smiled.

Ashton jumped onto the Ferris wheel.

"I'm so excited!" Ashton giggled.

"I haven't been on one of these in ages" I said as it started to move round.

"I used to pretend I was in a car when I went on these and I would drive it, and I used to insist ongoing on my own and going first so I would get to see everything first" He said talking so quickly I missed most of it. I looked at him as if he were crazy and he started blushing.

I suddenly started laughing but Ashton didn't laugh with me, he just sat there, smiling and just watching me.

"What?" I laughed. He smiled then pulled my face closer to his and kissed me. I pulled away but i really didn't want to.

"Sorry" He muttered looking away. "I shouldn't have done that"

"Why, why did you..?" I said although I knew perfectly well.

"I don't know" He said.

"Yes you do"

He shook his head. "It was just because, we were, the moment, it was too..."

"Ashton if you want we can just say tha-"

"I like you okay? Is that what you want to hear? I like you, I really really like you" The ride slowed down as we reached the bottom.

"Ashton I-" He lifted up the bar.

"Actually I lied. I don't like you, I love you" He said before walking away.

"Ashton wait!" I shouted after him running off the ride.

He walked quicker away from me. I ran up behind him and pulled him back.

"What?" He shouted.

"You didn't let me speak" I said.

"What, so I can hear you say that you don't like me? How you like Luke, because I know you do and I don't want to hear it from you"

"No, that wasn't what I was going to say"

"Then what were you going to say?"

"I do, I do like you, I promise I'm not just saying it but-"

"But you like Luke more?"

"I'm confused" I admitted.

"You're not even giving us a chance" He said. "You spend all your time with Luke"

"Which is exactly why I came our with you today isn't it?"

"Look Erin. I'm so happy that you have told me, but you need to make up your mind because you're leading us both on"

--

I sighed walking into my room. Luke was sitting on my bed looking serious.

"Everything okay?" I asked as he stood up.

"I need to show you something" Luke said.

"What? what is it? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Erin"

"What is it then?"

"Look" Luke said coming up to me. "I think I know what happened last night" He said looking down and holding out his phone.

"What? Show me" I said taking his phone off him. "Oh no" I said, right at the front of the photo there was a picture of Luke and I kissing. "Ashton was there, so were all the others"

"That wasn't what I was talking about" Luke said.

"What?"

"Look behind us to the right" He said pointing at the phone.

"Is that..?"

"Ashton. Yes"

"Who is that with him?"

"I don't know some girl?" Luke shrugged.

"He's kissing her..."

**hellllooooo everyone thank you for reading sorry it took such a while to update! Thanks for all of you who are voting and commenting! Love you , anabellefreedom xxxxx**