Thirty One - "Goodbye kind Luke."

-Erin- 

"So what do you want to do?" Niall asked. Everyone was exhausted, the boys had a few days to relax before their first show but we had to stick to our new sleeping plan. 

"Sleep." I said closing my eyes. "And not do anything." 

"What about dream?" Niall asked scooting closer to me. 

"No, not even dream because it will somehow turn into a nightmare and that nightmare will be Luke storming out on me, replaying in my mind." I still didn't open my eyes. I didn't want Niall's sympathy. I didn't deserve it. It was all my fault, everything that happened, it all seemed to come back to me. 

So no wonder Luke didn't let me finish. No wonder his veins were bulging with rage yet his face still managed to look more hurt than ever. He cut me off before I could tell him how sorry I was and he left. 

"So when I said I don't know if I can trust you?" Was the first thing he said. 

"Yes?" I responded. Somehow praying in my mind that his sentence was going to be positive. 

"I know now." He said between gritted teeth, he was seething. "I can't." It was as simple as that. Luke didn't stay a second longer because he ran out of the room and slammed the door in my face. 

I was an idiot again because I didn't chase after him, I sat there feeling sorry for myself. And now because of my stupid mistake I've lost the only person I would do anything for.

And what's even worse, I don't think I'm going to get him back. 

"It was that bad huh?" Niall asked bringing me back to reality. 

"Well I'd say it's pretty bad when every time he sees me he glares at me like he's trying to burn right through me or he can't even look at me it's like-"

"He can't make up his mind about how he feels about the situation." Niall interrupted me. I laughed. "What?" 

"For a minute there you actually sounded wise!" 

"Shut up!" Niall said hitting me. "I am wise, all of the lads come to me when they have problems." 

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. Niall would probably just try to crack a stupid joke. 

"I know what you want." He said trying to sound clever again. 

"Oh really? And what's that?" I asked looking over at him. He grinned. 

"Zumba." He whispered. I started laughing again. 

"What?" I asked and Niall looked shocked. 

"You don't know what Zumba is?!" Niall said as if I didn't know what a toothbrush was. 

"No is that such a big deal?" 

"Yes! What do you do when you go the the gym?" 

"I don't really go to the gym and when I do I just go on a running machine." I shrugged and Niall's jaw dropped. 

"I have so much to teach you." He said pulling me up. "Zumba is an aerobic fitness programme featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music. However I perform it to some more current music." 

"So you perform it do you?" I asked smiling at him as he mentally prepared himself. 

"Yes, have you not seen me dance I am a great dancer."

"You're a shit dancer Niall." I said quickly. 

"You just wait, you haven't seen me on the Zumba floor." He said calmly flicking through the music on his phone until he found something he liked. "Okay now, just follow me and you'll soon be having a ball." 

"Whatever you say." I said copying him as he started walking on the spot. "By the way, when you told me what Zumba was you sounded like you learnt that from a dictionary." I laughed at how bizarre that sounded. 

"That's because I did." 

--

-Luke-

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop thinking about her Luke. Stop thinking about what she said. Stop thinking about what they did. They're idiots and you can do better. 

No I can't. 

I can't focus with her in the room. It looks like she's not even affected. 

I had taken the opportunity whilst Calum was out with Michael to set up a small party in our room. I knew that spending some time with all of us would cheer him up. 

But who invited them? I looked across the room at the one direction boys. I didn't for sure? 

I mean it's fine they're here but I thought it was invite only. 

"I found some fanta!" Erin said walking over to them holding a few cans of fizzy drink. 

Of course it was Erin. 

It doesn't matter what she's doing, obviously they are some kind of distraction. Right? 

I turned back around and continued putting out some food. 

Michael texted me saying that him and Calum were on their way back. 

"Okay." I said turning around. Nobody listened to me. Ashton and Josie were messing around with the balloons I had blown up. And obviously the five boys and Erin were making a racket. "Guys." I said a little louder but only Ashton and Josie heard. "Erin!" I shouted. It went silent and everyone looked at me. 

"Yes?" She asked looking impatient. The first words we've said to each other in a few days are; an angry Erin and an annoyed yes. That pretty much sums up our relationship. 

"Calum is on his way back, so can you keep it down a bit please." I said trying not to look at her as I spoke. But as soon as I was finished she looked over at Niall who nodded and then began whispering in her ear. I sighed and pulled at my hair. 

"Do you want us to do anything?" She asked quietly. I looked at her in surprise. 

"Um..no it's okay, I've done everything." I said checking in my head that my plan was going accordingly. 

"I hope it's okay, I invited one more person who's arriving a bit later." She said but what could I do now?

"I guess there's nothing I can do now anyway." I said, we both sounded sorry in our voices but I wasn't quite ready to forgive her yet. 

Michael told me that they were in the building and so I hushed everyone and we waited in silence. Across the room I could feel her looking at me and so I snuck a peak and she turned away. 

Calum walked through the door and started to smile. 

"This is just to make you feel a bit better mate." I said putting my arm around him as he came into the room. 

"Thanks Luke." He smiled and have me a hug. 

I went and set up the xbox and put on FIFA for everyone to play. I turned on the music with an already prepared playlist with all of Calum's favourite songs on it. I had even bought his favourite snack foods. I had thought of everything.

This was going to be perfect. 

--

"Luke. My plus one is downstairs." Erin said. "I'm just going to go get h-them." She shook her head. 

"Wait." I said before she could leave. "Have we...?" I stopped talking hoping she knew what I meant so I wouldn't need to say it. 

"Finished?" She said and I winced. 

"Yeah." 

"Well we have only been together for a few days..." She said quietly. 

"And yet we've already had a fight, that's not normal is it?" I told her, she looked alway.

"Okay." She bit her lip to stop herself from talking. 

"But I want to see if we can work through it." I said and she looked up at me, hopefully. "That's if, that's what you want." 

"Of course, yes that's what I want!" She smiled and i smiled too. 

"Can I take you out tomorrow?" I asked. Looks like I'll be forgiving her sooner than I thought. 

"Yes, please."

"I'll come and get you at 8. You may want to go and get your guest though." She nodded as I spoke and then dashed out of the door. 

It felt good to speak to her and tomorrow I can tell her exactly what I make of what she did. There is one other person I need to make up with though. Ashton. 

Ashton was playing FIFA with Niall. Now was not the time to talk to him. Stay calm Luke. 

How could he do that to his friend? 

Does he like to see me hurt? 

Calm Luke, stay calm. 

"Alright mate?" Harry asked appearing from behind me, placing his hand on my back. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I said realising my clenched jaw and fists my hands had formed. I released my fingers to reveal nail marks in the palm of my hands. 

"Calum!" Erin shouted from the door. I turned and looked at her smiling, I felt like smiling too but I couldn't get over the hurt she caused me. 

Calum walked over to the door where she was standing, only letting her head through. 

"What?!" Calum shouted when she opened the door. I still couldn't see what was going on. "No way!" He laughed and stepped into the hallway his hands outstretched. 

I moved so I could see outside the door, Calum was hugging his sister, Mali. 

How did she get here? Was this Erin's surprise? 

"This is amazing thank you so much Erin!" Calum said not being able to control his smile. "I couldn't have asked for anything more." 

"I knew you were missing your family," I told her that. "So I asked, only Mali could come this short notice but you will be able to see the rest of your family soon." She smiled. 

"What?" Calum said confused. 

"My graduation is in three weeks, and Erin worked out that the period of time you have off happens to be at the same time, so she booked you and one other person a ticket to come home and come to my graduation." Mali finished. Calum had his mouth open. So did I. 

"Are you serious?" Calum laughed pulling Erin and his sister in for a hug. 

Erin did all of that? 

What? 

Why did she do that? Couldn't she have told me? Or asked me? 

No because you weren't speaking. 

Calum's my best friend. Not hers! 

This is a better gift than what I did for him. 

It's like we're in competition. I didn't start this, she did. 

Well, if it's a competition she wants, then it's a competition she'll get. 

Well whatever chance she had at becoming anything again has gone out the window. 

Goodbye kind Luke; hello the new and improved devil Luke. 

**i love Niall, haha. 
sorry this was kind of a let down, i just wrote it on the coach home today and i was very tired. 
Anyways I hope it is okay. 
Luke is not very happy :(. 

Also if you direct messaged me I will reply soon , I just haven't had enough time to look at all of them. 
Thanks for reading.

Anabellefreedom**