Eleven - "It's just when I'm around you"

**hihihihihihih
Sososososo sorry, I've been so busy so I am so sorry this is really really late. I just had a very eventful party girls crying and boys trying to get off with everyone, it was all a bit scary, 
and so I just wrote this chapter on the car ride home, that's why it's not that great but I had to update because I have over 70 fans! And over 21800 reads!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!! It made my day when I saw that. I love you all my readers! 

Anabellefreedom**

-Erin- 

"Ashton! We don't need to fake date any more, I know Luke likes me! It worked!" I burst into Ashton's room smiling widely. 

"W-what?" He said sitting up, his hair was messy, along with his bed. It looked like he'd just been asleep but it was 4:30. 

"I know he likes me, so we can stop right?" I asked sitting down on the edge of his bed. 

"W-well we don't have to right now?" He said as a question. 

"Why not?" I asked.

"Um, I guess they may be confused if we break up now?" He paused for a second. "Yeah, it will be weird if we just suddenly break up, i-it will cause questions and er I think we shouldn't just yet" 

"So we just carry on?" I knew it would be like that but I didn't think Ashton cared that much. 

"Yeah, besides even if we do break up, Luke still has Hope"

"That's true"

"Tell you what" Ashton smiled putting his arm around me. "We stay together until Luke and Hope have broken up? Okay?" 

That is not what I wanted. 

"Okay" I nodded. 

"Thanks little one" He giggled, picking me up and throwing me down onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and sat so our faces were centimetres apart. 

I watched as he licked his lips, no, no, no, this can't happen. I could feel him move closer to me. 

"Hey Ashton can I borrow-" Luke walked into the room, he stopped talking the moment he saw Ashton and I. Then he sighed, shook his head and walked out. 

I moved Ashton away from me and sat up. 

"You're right, he does like you" Ashton said quietly. 

"Not anymore" I mumbled but I don't think he heard. 

--

"So tomorrow we have a show" Michael said as we all sat around a bonfire for dinner. "Well two shows actually" He smiled at the other boys. "One in the afternoon and one in the evening but we have sound check literally all day which is pretty boring for you girls so the four of us" He started grinning even more. "Planned you a little day trip" 

"We've worked it all out, a car will be here to pick you up at 9:30 and you will not be told where you are going. Just wear clothes" Ashton said. 

"Wear clothes?!" I laughed. "Great guidance!" 

"Fine wear nice clothes" He shrugged. 

"This is a nice idea, thanks guys" Sophia said. 

"Yeah lovely but erm why?" I said. 

"Well Britain has a lot to offer and we want you girls to enjoy yourselves" Michael said and pulled out a bag of marshmallows. "So tonight for dessert we have s'mores" 

He threw the biscuits and marshmallows around the circle. 

I made quick eye contact with Josie. I knew she was thinking the same thing as me. 

What's the catch? 

--

The room was buzzing, lights flashing here and there, I could hear my name being chanted. People started to scream as I stepped forward and up onto a stage. I couldn't see anybody but it they could see me. I closed my eyes an-

"Erin" Ashton whispered nudging me. "Erin you need to wake up now" He smiled kindly as I opened my eyes. 

"I was having a dream" I mumbled sleepily. 

"I know, I'm sorry" He said calmly rubbing my hair. "I've got to go now, I wasn't supposed to stay to wake you up. I'll see you later okay?" He smiled, I nodded and he quickly walked out of my room. 

The three other girls were slowly woken up by alarms. 

"Morning" I said as they woke up. Ashton had woken me up before them. 

They smiled weakly at me but none of them said anything. I sat on the edge of my bed looking through my texts. 

'Have a good day ;)' from Calum. 

'Ill see you tonight' from Michael. 

'Miss you!' From Ashton. 

'Remember this?' Luke sent me a photo of him and I rollerblading, years ago. We had cuts and bruises all over our legs and arms and we were clinging onto each other smiling as if it were the best time we has ever had. 

'I actually do! Where did you get this?' I only texted Luke back. 

'My mum showed it to me, it was on her phone :). Looking forward to today?' He replied immediately. 

'Im sure if I knew what it was I would look forward to it more' 

'Haha probably' 

"Erin you ready to go?" Sophia asked me. I turned around and they were all more or less ready. 

"Yep lets go!" I said. We went down the lift in the hotel not saying anything, but I could tell each of us were planning our ideal day in our heads. 

The lift door pinged open and we walked over to the front entrance. 

"How are we supposed to know which lift is ours?" Hope asked sounding like she would rather do anything than this. 

"Hope, Sophia, Josie and Erin?" A tall man wearing sunglasses walked up to us holding a green umbrella. 

"That's us" Sophia said. 

The man smiled. "I am John your driver for the day, please follow me"

"Could you tell us where we're going?" I asked John as he started walking away. 

"I'm sorry" He said looking down at me. "That is confidential by orders of Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton"

I nodded, of course it was. 

--

"Ladies, we are at our first destination" John cleared his throat and we all looked out of the window. 

First destination?

Josie suddenly screamed. "I told Michael I wanted to go here!" She laughed as we stepped out. 

"You wanted to go to the zoo?" Sophia asked as we all stared at the entrance. 

"Yes. Obviously" Josie said and starts running towards the door. 

London zoo was pretty amazing. We spent at least an hour feeding dolphins. We went and gawked at the lions and tigers, then went over to the petting zoo which was just farm animals that we could hold. 

Sophia tried to steal one of the rabbits because it looked like a ball of wool, but she got caught and we were almost escorted to the entrance.

"Well done Sophia!" Josie said as we left the petting zoo. 

"It's not my fault, Hope said I should!" 

"It was just so cute!" Hope said, then the three of them started laughing. 

What do I do? Do I laugh? Or would that be coming in on their joke? But I was there... 

"I think we should get back to the car" Sophia said checking her phone time. "Come on" Josie and Hope walked next to her on either side and I was left trailing behind. 

When did things become like this? 

--

"Stop two girls" John called to us. 

"We're at a park?" I said looking out into the empty grassy space. 

"No Erin, look over there. We drove past it the other day and I told Calum I wanted to go there, he must have remembered!" She smiled blushing a little. 

We stepped out, it was a little travelling theme park. Small rides that looked like I could break them by touching them. 

"Come on" Sophia said excitedly and she ran off into the sun. 

We first went on this ride called tidal wave where it was stuck on the back of a wall and it swirled up and down and in circles. We then went on bumper cars, and brought cotton candy, and toffee apples, and frozen drinks and ice cream and-

"I feel sick" Sophia said holding her stomach. 

"Maybe we should just get back to the car?" Hope said. 

"I agree" Sophia nodded. "I think we are to much" She laughed. 

--

"Penultimate stop" John said. 

"Yes!" Hope gasped.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Luke asked what I wanted to do when I came here and I said I wanted to go to the spa!" 

The spa? 

"So is that where we are?" 

"Yes! And in good time, it's tea time" She laughed and jumped out of the car. 

We stepped into the front entrance. To say it was huge was an understatement. It was so grand, the skirting boards were gold and there was embroidery on the ceiling. 

We sat down at a small circular table with teeny cutlery. Four cups and saucers were placed in front of each of us, then a man brought a tea pot of tea and a plate of cinnamon sugar coated scones with jam and clotted cream. 

After tea we all went over to a separate room where they gave us dressing gowns and took our clothes from us. Then we were all put into our own rooms and were told to lie down on the recliner. 

"Erin?" I could hear Hope calling me. 

"Hope, where are you?" I asked looking all around the room.

"I'm next to your room but the walls don't reach the ceiling. I looked up and saw they didn't. 

"Oh that's good we can talk to each other" 

"I'm kind of worried" 

"Why?" 

"This is supposed to hurt!" She laughed. 

"I'm sure it will be fine" I said. A lady walked into my room and started to rub some sort of oil onto my back. 

"So anyway Erin" I heard Hope saying. 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you think that Zayn would like me?" 

"In what sort of sense?" 

"Like in a relationship sense" She said slowly.

"Well what about Luke?" I said quietly. 

"Yeah I don't see Luke and I going any further, he's always so distracted, and I'm not that interested any more" She said casually. 

"Oh" I said quietly not sure what else to say. 

"To be honest I don't think he's interested in me any more either" She said slowly. "I have a feeling he likes somebody else" 

She knows. I bit my lip and tried to think of a clever response. 

"O-oh r-really?" I stuttered. Well done Erin. Very clever reply! 

"Yeah I don't know who it is but he's really different" I could just imagine her shrugging as she said this her hair moving off from her shoulders. "It's just another reason for me to break up with him" 

--

"So I guess this must be your stop them Erin" Josie said nudging me. 

"What?" I looked away from the window and back into the car not paying attention to what the other girls were saying.

"Well first stop was what I wanted to do, second was Sophia, third Hope so this must be yours. Did you tell Ashton you wanted to do anything whilst in London" I thought hard. I don't remember asking to do anything. Slowly I started to shake my head. 

"I don't think I said anything like that" I sighed. 

We pulled up outside a restaurant. 

"Oh" Hope said flatly. "We're just going out for dinner?" 

"I think it's nice" I said trying to defend the boys. 

We thanked John then began to walk inside. 

"Good evening ladies" A young girl greeted us at the entrance. "Each of you will have your own waiter for the evening, would Josephine please come with me?" She said politely. Josie followed the lady as she walked away, she glanced back at us but then shrugged. 

"Hi" A good looking man came up and asked for Hope, he then took her away in a different direction. 

"This is really odd" Sophia whispered to me. "Are you sure you didn't say something weird to Ashton that he might have interpreted in a different way?" 

"I'm pretty sure" I nodded. 

"Speaking of Ashton" Sophia nudged me as she spoke. "Any developed feelings for him?" 

"What? We're not actually dating remember, it's just to make Luke jealous." 

"I know" she said quickly. "But I happen to know that Ashton likes you a bit more than a friend" 

"What?" I said quietly before we were interrupted by another man who took me away in the same direction as Hope went. 

He led me outside, it felt surprisingly humid but it was still a little cold. Candles were on the floor created a pathway. The man opened a sliding door to reveal a grinning Ashton. 

"Hello Erin" Ashton smiled. 

"Wow, this is so nice!" I giggled. "Did you do this for me?" 

"Yeah, it was all pretty much my ideas, the whole day was actually the boys just came up with individual ideas for each of you. And this was mine for you. A dinner with me, your 'boyfriend'" 

"Thank you" I smiled, he pulled out my chair for me and then sat opposite me. 

"Are there no menus?" I asked holding open my empty hands. 

"I ordered you food already" He smiled boastfully. "I have something to tell you" 

"What?" 

"Luke asked me if we were thinking of breaking up" 

"Is that a good thing?" 

"It's suggesting that he wants us to break up" Ashton grinned. 

"Oh I see, I was talking to Hope and I don't think she is going to stay with him much longer" 

"Oh" he said warily. "Thats sad for him. I don't want her to end things I think it would be better if he ended with her" 

"I think she believes she has a chance with Zayn?" I said just as the food came in. I started eating it as soon as it was put in front of me. 

"Perfect" Ashton's smile came back. 

"What is?" I said my mouth half full of salad. 

"If we get Luke to catch Hope and Zayn together he will have to break up with her" 

"Sounds great but I doubt Zayn is going to be interested in Hope..." I said trailing off. 

"He doesn't need to be, Luke just needs to catch Hope trying with Zayn. Understand?" 

"Yes, you're a genius" I winked at him.

"I know" He winked back. "I think it's just when I'm around you" 

Wait what? 

That was weird.

Was that a flirt.

But there's nobody around.

No Luke to make jealous. 

Maybe what Sophia was saying was right. 

Maybe Ashton does like me.