Five- "Great show by the way"

-Luke's POV-

So maybe I did do a selfish thing.

Maybe I did tell world wide famous Harry Styles to flirt with my best friend Erin Thomas. I only did it so Erin would start to like Harry and as a result would end up with Ashton and her breaking up. 

Yes it is selfish.

And even if it works I still have Hope.

I just want things to be the way they were before, when it worked to how I liked it.

"Hello, we're five seconds of summer, sorry if you can't understand us all that well because we're supporting some strong Australian accents here" Calum said, well more like shouted. The crowd was amazing, it was brimming with people, some we're screaming and a few were singing along, some people have done their research.

We started to Heartbreak Girl, the whole time I was scanning the rows and rows of girls to find her. Then I found her just as we reached the chorus. I could sing it to her and pretend she's the only one in the room. She's the only one I ever want to sing to. I smile as I start to sing but she looks away, wait..who's that with her.

I squint and see she's not alone, but she's not with the girls either. Wait, it's Harry. I watched as he put his arm around her, both of them laughing together.

Here I was singing to her and she wasn't even listening. 

Calm down Luke, you asked Harry to do this remember, it wasn't something for you to feel jealous about, it was for Erin to fall and Ashton to break. 

Because that's what kind of a friend I am.

-Erin's POV- 

"Your hair is really nice!" Harry said combing through it, lifting it up to his face. "And it smells good too" 

"Stop it Harry!" I giggled pushing his hand away. "Are you sure you're allowed to just come out here and watch?" 

"Probably not but they can't keep tabs on us, I mean we never know where Zayn is half the time" Harry chuckled.

"Are you nervous, this is your first night of your tour?" 

"Not really, our fans are so supportive and they love everything we do so all we have to do is be ourselves because nobody loves them more than us and being ourselves makes it interesting" 

"Right" I looked over at the stage. Luke was staring at me. But it wasn't a happy stare, he was frowning. Then I remembered.
"What were you talking about with Luke before the show?" 

"Oh nothing" Harry said dismissively, trying not to look at me.

"It wasn't nothing I heard you talking!" 

"So you were listening!" He widened his eyes and stared at me. 

"Oh come on, you both knew I was listening" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah but I thought you were a pretty good actress" Harry smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes. "Come with me" He said pulling my arm. 

"But what about the show?" I said but my voice disappeared in the screams. Harry dragged me from the room, out of the door and straight outside. 

"It's a shame you have a boyfriend" He whispered tracing my face. 

"W-w-what?" I mumbled looking down at the ground. He lifted up my face and looked into my eyes. 

"Oh shit" Harry said, he was looking above my head. I was about to turn when he stopped me. "No, don't turn around, we need to run. Now!" He shouted grabbing my hand and running. 

"Can't we just go back from the door we came from?" I called to him.

"You can only open it from one way" He said. "I'm sorry we have to do this" He ran up to a bus and pulled the door down, pushing me in first he followed jumping in and slamming the door. 

"What was it?" 

"The paparazzi" 

"That's not so bad?" 

"Would you like your boyfriend to see a picture of just us two together on the front of every magazine?" Harry said a little harshly. 

"No" 

"We have to wait here until they go" He said calmly putting his arm around me. 

-Ashton's POV- 

Our first show in England. Our first moderately big show. Personally I think it went pretty well. I smiled as I walked into our dressing room. Calum and Michael were already there talking about what went well and what we could improve tomorrow. I started to walk over to them when Luke burst through the door.

"Where is she?" He said running up to me after the show. 

"Aw thanks, you did well too Lukey" I said pushing Luke out of the way. 

"Fine." Luke said gritting his teeth. "It was a great show, you did well, now where's Erin?" 

"I don't know, I couldn't see her in the crowd?" I said which wasn't a lie. 

"So she should be here, and she's not! You should know where she is? Seeing as your how boyfriend" 
"Calm down Luke, we'll find her, I don't keep tabs on her so she can have some freedom in our relationship"

"Well how would you feel if I told you I saw Erin whilst we were performing. But I saw her with Harry. How do you feel?" 

"I feel fine, because I trust her" I said sternly. Luke looked like he was going to explode, he was breathing heavily and uneasily.

"You don't care" 

"I do care. I think you should care more about your own girlfriend" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't have to worry about her going off with some other guy because I didn't see her leave the concert hall"

"I don't understand why it matters to you so much?!" 

"I just need to know where she is okay?" 

"Luke, come on, I'll help you find her" Michael said pushing him away from me. Calum looked at me in confusion so I just shrugged. I know he likes her but he doesn't have to go crazy worrying about her. 

My phone started to buzz. Erin was calling me. 

"Yep?" 

"Ashton can you help us?" 

"Us? What's wrong?" 

"Harry and I are in the tour bus" She said. 

"Okay? Why are you there?"

"Well, we were watch-" She stopped, I heard a murmur in the background. "It's a long story and one I am not going to tell right now but we need you to come and get us" 

"Okay I'm coming but why?" 

"Harry shut the door after him-"

"Why was the door shut?" I asked quickly before she could finish. I know she wasn't really my girlfriend but I still didn't want her cheating on me. 

"We shut it to get away from the paparazzi, and we got locked in so we need somebody on the outside to open it" 

"Okay sure" I said ending the call. I jogged over to the bus and opened the door. Erin ran out and hugged me. I picked her up off the first step of the bus and put her gently on the floor. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded. I looked over at Harry who was scratching his head awkwardly. "Err, thanks for looking after her" I said lowering my voice and coughing. 

"No problem, great show by the way"

**hii, sorry this took a while, but i just want to say thank you for all of your nice comments, they made me so happy so i was really determined to write this next chapter. next one should be up in a few days. thanks again. 
anabellefreedomxx**