Twenty Three -"I'm a terrible person"

-Erin-

Josie, Sophia and I walked towards the back entrance of the arena. Some girls were already waiting outside and they waved to us. Josie and Sophia waved back to them as we walked past.

"Erin, Erin!" One of them shouted. I turned my head and smiled. The girl waved frantically. "Hi Erin! Is it true you are dating Luke?" She shouted I kept my smile and shook my head. "What about Ashton..?" My smile faded and I shook my head again. Suddenly the screams rose and somebody grabbed my hand. I looked up and Harry was standing next to me.

"Come on let's go" He whispered in my ear taking me round the back of the building. "You okay?" He asked once we were out of sight.

"Mhm" I said nodding. "Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Come..and take me away" I said blushing by how stupid it sounded.

"Well I was on my way here anyway, and when fans ask questions about relationships the best thing to do is walk away" He said.

"But erm..I'm not famous, so it doesn't matter if they ask me"

"But you're dating somebody famous" He said sternly. Ashton's famous..5sos are famous.

"Actually we're not dating anymore" I said quietly looking down at our hands which were still cupped together.

"Oh" Harry said quietly rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "Come on let's go in" He pulled my hand and we went inside.

--

"So I heard about your un-denying love for my friend" I said as I sat down next to Michael. He immediately started blushing and tried to cover his face. "It's okay! You don't have to be embarrassed"

"I'm embarrassed I didn't do anything before" He admitted shaking his head.

"At least you've done it now" I said putting my hand on top of his.

"Don't do that! Maybe people may think we're dating" Michael said quickly but it sounded sarcastic.

"Wait what?" I said pulling my hand away.

"You haven't seen?" He laughed getting his phone out of his pocket. I watched as he unlocked it and logged into twitter. "Just take a look at my feed" He said handing me the phone.

'WTF IS THIS HERIN?'

'This better be a joke'

'Who does she think she is?'

'Harry and Erin- Herin'

'Proof Herin is real pic.twitter.com/Jfajkfdj3bdk'

I looked at the picture and it was earlier when Harry had grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the fans. They had taken a picture of us holding hands and it did look like we were both willingly holding each other.

"I know it isn't true" Michael said when I gave his phone back without saying anything. "Some fans can stretch the truth. Not all of them obviously"

"Hmm" I said not really listening.

"You're worried" He stated and I nodded. "About Luke?..." He suggested.

I shrugged.

"Ashton?" He asked and I nodded a bit more. "Luke is the more jealous one? He would be more affected by him"

"For some reason I'm more worried about how Ashton will feel and not Luke" I said. "I mean I do care but-"

"It's because you know he isn't there for you anymore. If this had happened while you and Ashton were together you would be more worried about Luke"

"That's so bad" I said shaking my head.

"I think I can tell which one you like more" Michael said and I looked at him.

"Tell me then!"

"It's not my decision to make, you need to make the final choice"

"I don't think I can"

"You can, just think back, think about what you actually want not what you think you want. It's there" He smiled patting me on the head.

"You know you're taken for granted Mr Clifford" I grinned.

"I know" He shrugged. "See you after the show" He said as he walked out of the room.

---

Luke's POV

Erin and Ashton are over. Finished. Can you see me doing a little victory dance? Actually you probably can't because I'm on stage right now. I turned off, Ashton's actually talking at the moment. He sounds different. He sound pathetic as if he's given up.

I hope that wasn't because of Erin because that means he still likes her. I wish I had just plucked up the courage when I was younger to ask her feelings. I knew about mine for sure.

"This is Over and Over" Ashton said. "I hope you like it" He said sounding tired. We started to sing the song and I looked across out at the crowd. I couldn't see much past the first 10 rows due to the lights but quite a lot of them were on their feet and singing. This is the start for us. After take me home has ended I know that it will just be the beginning. I smiled as I thought this, it's all going to be different now.

I saw a poster in the crowd and strained my eyes to read it.

'Luke can I be the Erin to your Ashton?'

I stepped back. Missing my cue to start singing. Calum and Michael both turned to look at me. I stepped forward again and started to sing trying to shake the image of the poster out of my mind. There was a small cartoon drawing of me on one side of the poster and on the other side it was the a shaky Erin and Ashton with a heart between them.

That's what it has been like for the past month. Me On my own, trying to get in there. Braking up whatever love they had.

I'm a terrible person.

**Herin is such a weird name!! It sounds like the bird. I wrote this like today so it's weird because take me home has ended... Also I know that the poster would never had said anything like that butttt oh well!

Anyway sorry it's a bit late I've had SO many tests recently but it's Christmas soon!!!!! I'm so excited Winter is my favourite season. Thanks for reading. Anabellefreedom**