Twenty Seven - "Note to self"

-Erin-

"Ashton what are you talking about?" I said trying to get past him. 

"Listen to me," He said sternly pulling my waist so I was looking directly at him. 

"What?" I say pushing his hands away. 

"A few days ago, at least I think it was a few days ago I can't remember what day exactly but it was quite recen-"

"Ashton." I cut him off putting one hand on my hip. 

"Sorry," He mumbled. "So I overheard Sophia telling Luke that she liked him-"

"What?" I say taking a step back. 

"That's not all of it." Says Ashton shaking his head. "She said that she knows he doesn't like her but if she can't have him then nobody else can." Ashton spoke slowly and carefully. 

"I don't understand. Why is Luke listening to her though? Does she have something over him?" I asked. 

"I-I don't know." He shrugged scratching the back of his neck. 

"Okay, well thanks for telling me." I said knowing there was more to it. But he didn't need to tell my anything in the first place, and I wasn't going to push what friendship we had just reformed. 

--

Today was the boy’s last show in Scotland and then we were moving on to America which I was so excited about. 

Luke had texted me last night saying he had a surprise for me after the show. So I was also looking forward to that.
I was generally in a good mood and I was looking forward to being back in the crowd for the show tonight. 

"Erin!" Ashton shouted. I woke up from my daze and looked at him dumbfounded. 

"Huh?" I said moving my hand from under my chin. 

“It’s your turn to think of a dare!” He shouted at me, I nodded. I forgot that we were playing truth of dare, all the dares had gotten so bad I was getting bored. “Who am I doing it for again?” I asked laughing awkwardly.

“Sophia.” Calum said. I nodded slowly looking around the room for inspiration.

“I dare you…” I started looking over behind her where the sofa sat, I grinned when I saw my dare and scuffled over to her and picked up a squishy grape covered in dust from under the sofa. “I dare you to eat this grape that has been under this sofa for god knows how long.” I smiled sweetly handing it over to her but not before I gave it a good squeeze between my fingers.

“I can’t do that I could die from this!” She exclaimed holding it in the air. Everybody winced at its disgustingness.

“Well you don’t have to accept the dare,” I shrugged. “It’s a shame though, to back out, I’ll have to think of a forfeit which is worse.”

“That’s unfair.” She complained, wining.

“Just be thankful the grape isn’t mouldy.” I said starting to get frustrated and bored with this stupid grape.

“Fine.” She muttered, placing the purple blob into her mouth and chewing it quickly. “Water now.” She spluttered, Luke handed her a bottle of water and she drunk at least half of it. “Alright Erin, your turn.” She smiled.

"Truth or dare!" She asked.  

"Oh um, dare." Before you start to wonder we had decided not to do anything to do with 'the opposite sex' which means no kissing or lap dances because that is pretty much what we would normally do. 

"Alright then." Sophia said pretending to stroke an imaginary beard. All seven of us were playing. It was the first time in a while our group had been together, chilled, playing a game, with no complications. 

"I dare you to walk into one directions room and lie down in the middle of the floor for ten seconds." She finally said and I scoffed. 

"That's easy!" I laughed getting up. We were waiting backstage. At nine in the morning. We had about eight hours before the boys needed to think about going on so we needed to kill some time. 

"Alight Michael you go with her." Calum said as I made my way over to the door. "And remember, photographs." Calum said imitating a camera. 

Michael and I sauntered over to one directions room and heard quiet mumbling from inside along with Niall, I assume, strumming his guitar. 

"Of you go Erin." Says Michael as he steps back.

"Don't rush the number one dare girl." I said brushing my hair out of my face. I turned the handle and burst into the room. All boys were in there and they turned and stared at me.

"Er Erin?" Niall said quietly as I went to the centre of the room. I knelt down and then lay flat on the floor. There were Doritos crumbs scattered along with cups and jelly beans on the floor. 

"7, 6, 5." Michael counted down quietly. 

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked as I smiled up at them all. "Is it a dare?" 

I nodded. 

"Oh really?" Louis said slyly. "You guys think it's funny to do a dare on us?" 

"Yeah pretty funny. Although this one was dull." I said sitting up as Michael had finished counting. 

"Well how about you two help us to prank the rest of the 5 seconds of summer boys?" Louis said smiling evilly. 

"Will that sure sounds more fun than whatever the others are doing back in our room." I shrugged and Michael agreed walking into the room and shutting the door. 

"Great because I have just the thing in mind." Louis said beckoning us closer to him. 

-Luke- 

I had fallen asleep, again.