Twenty Five - "It's life"

-Erin-

"This is the best day!" I laughed as Calum led me through the crowds of people.

"Just wait" He said grinning and pulling my wrist.

He pulled me so we ended up at a back door of where we were trying to get into.

"This is all great Calum but how are we supposed to get in?" I asked and he smiled again hushing me. He pulled out a key card from his coat pocket and swiped it on the monitor. The back door slid open.
"What?!" I said gaping at him. "How did you?"

"I have connections" He said letting me walk through first.

"Thank you so much Calum" I said giving him a hug.

"You're very welcome Erin, you deserve it, now be quick because everybody else is let in in about half an hour" He said shooing me away. I ran towards the racks and racks of brimming clothes.

It was a fashion show. But it started with all of the extra clothes that they didn't need being given away for an eighth of the price.

Buzzing I picked up as much as I could carry and ran it all over to the till.

"Got enough there Erin?" Calum asked walking over towards me.

"Some's for Sophia and Josie" I said paying for all of the clothes.

"Would you say Josie and...Sophia are your best friends?"

"Close friends yeah" I said picking up my third bag of clothes. "Why?"

"No reason" He said distracted. "Anyway at 12 we have front row tickets to the fashion show" Calum said casually.

"What?" I said looking at him. "Seriously?!"

"Yeah!"

"Thank you so so much Calum this is the best day of my life"

"Well I know how much you wanted to go and I'm not one to let the chance to see girls walking around in their underwear go" He grinned.

"Calum!" I said hitting him.

"The others are all coming too" He said. "Including Ashton's new girl" Calum spoke cautiously watching my reactions.

"Okay that's fine" I said because it actually felt okay.

"Want to go and get some fro-yo?" He asked linking my arm.

"Please"

--

-Luke-

Waking up knowing you are the chosen one is the best feeling in the world I've got to let you know.

I feel like Harry Potter...in a good way.

I'm going to have a permanent grin on my face for at least a month. Nothing can ruin my great mood.

"Hi Luke can I come in?"

I lied. One thing can.

"What do you want Sophia?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Alright no need to be grumpy with me" She rolled her eyes. "So what happened with you and Erin?"

"None of you're business"

"Well I can make it my business" She said coming close to me.

"What?"

"I can go to Erin and tell her what happened that morning when we kissed"

"You kissed me!" I shouted. "You won't get away with it, she won't forgive you"

Sophia suddenly started sobbing. "I'm so sorry, it was a mistake and I would never have done it if I were thinking straight. It all happened so fast and-" Her voice cracked. "I think I'll get away with it" She said returning to her normal voice, removing the fake tears that were on her cheeks.

"What do you want Sophia? Why are you doing this?" I said bitterly as she smiled twirling a piece of her hair.

"Oh Luke why do you just assume I want something?" She giggled.

"Wel-"

"I do want something" She said bluntly. "I want you Luke"

"But-"

"Don't interrupt. Seeing as you don't want me and you made that very clear." She glared at me her expression as hard as slate. "Then" She sighed. "Nobody can have you. If you go out with Erin then I will tell her and well I guess that means you won't be with her any longer"

"Why?"

"Like I said, nobody can have you" She said simply.

"What happened to you Sophia you used to be so sweet?" I said honestly.

"I realised that with Erin and Josie around I'm never going to get anything, so if I'm going to change what I do, why not make it a little dirty" She grinned.

"That's not right" I said glaring at her, I shook my head.

"Luke" She said running her hand across my cheek. "It's life"

--

"So are you and Luke official" Calum asked as I spooned my yoghurt in my mouth.

"He told you huh?" I said smiling.

"He wants to show you off"

"That doesn't sound as great as you think it does" I said biting a piece of popping candy. "But I don't think we are no. Doesn't he need to ask me out first?"

"Yes I just thought he would do it straight away" Calum shrugged. "Feels like there is something holding him back"

"Hmm" I said not wanting to think about it. "It's half eleven we should head to the show" I said changing the topic.

Luke would ask me out at some point...right?

"Yeah let's go"

"How are we sitting?" I asked as we linked arms and walked together.

"Don't know they do the order so we'll have to see when we get there" He shrugged.

"Hey you know they give gift bags!" I said as we pushed the door open into the show room.

"Of course they give girls a thong!" Calum laughed.

"That's really worrying how you know that Cal" I said snorting. Calum didn't respond, he was standing by a row of seats.

"Oh Erin...."Calum said from a few steps ahead.

"What is it?"

"You're seat, it's between Luke and Ashton"

"No no no, can't I move? I can't be next to Ashton" I said looking at the personalised bags on the chairs. "I can swap with Sophia she's next to you and Luke"

"But then Sophia would still be next to Luke?"

"Why would that be bad?"

"Oh..." Calum froze. "It wouldn't I don't know why I said that..." I knew he was lying.

What happened between Sophia and Luke?

"When do the others get here?" I asked quickly.

"I don't know any minute now?" He shrugged.

"Okay let's quickly change it before they get here" I said walking over to Sophia's seat. I picked up the bag on it when I heard my name being called.

"Hey Erin!" Josie called. "Are you as excited as I am? I've wanted to do something like this and Scotland's fashion show is supposed to be amazing. What are you doing with that bag, that's Sophia's..."

"Oh my bad" I said putting it down. "I thought it was mine" I laughed nervously as everybody else filed in.

"Hey Erin" Luke said coming up to me and putting one arm around my shoulder. I went of tiptoes to try and kiss him. "No" He said quietly, turning so his cheek got my kiss."Not now" I looked away and around the room to see Sophia smiling at Luke and I...almost slyly.

What is going on?

**heeeelloooo everyone!
Thank you so so much for over 100k reads! I can't believe it, I never expected this story to do so well! Thank you so much!
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a lovely new year!
And happy birthday to Louis tomorrow :p
Im watching Christmas special made in Chelsea right now.

See you all soon :* thanks again
Anabellefreedom**