Thirty Two - "Drama queen"

-Luke-

Concentrate. This moment could make or break your life.

"It's your move." Michael said barely louder than a whisper. He had his hand to his chin and was stroking it gently, his eyes glaring at the board and then up at me trying to predict my next move. "Now." Michael said hitting the timer next to him.

I moved my pawn forward one space.

"Is that it?" Michael said looking deeply disappointed.

"Michael chess really doesn't interest me." I admitted. "I have no idea what I'm doing really!" Michael rolled his eyes.

"Well you were taking it pretty seriously." He started to push all the pieces into a box. "Trying to distract yourself?" He asked looking up as he worked.

"Something like that." I mumbled. "I wish we could go skiing."

Michael laughed.

"Luke were in the middle of a tour?"

"I know, but I just want like a week off, to go skiing or snowboarding. I've never actually done it in another country."

"Well when we've finished doing this, how about I take you?" Michael said and I nodded.

"Italy please."

Erin and Josie walked in. I coughed nervously and tried not to look uncomfortable. Yes what she did was not a big deal, but I still took it as a personal dig at me and well, she won't get away with it.

What do I plan to do?

That is not fully calculated out in my head but I'm getting there. We're still going out for dinner tonight... I probably should have cancelled that but I feel like that is my opportunity to do something to her. I just want to embarrass her slightly.

I could do something like she did? Maybe I could invite a girl and make her jealous? No I can't, that could be classified as cheating even if it feels like were on a break.

Wait a second..I know what to do!

--

-Erin-

"And this is how it starts, take your shoes off in the back of my van." I sang along to the 1975 whilst on my phone, texting my mum. I stopped when I heard the hotel door open.

"Erin?" Ashton's voice came from the door.

"Hm?" I said not moving from my position, I was lying backwards on my bed with my head dangling off the end. My laptop was on my stomach playing my playlist.

"You've been up here for ages," He said gingerly sitting next to me. "I was just coming to check you are okay?"

"The climax downstairs isn't really what I want to be dealing with." I said having everyone sitting in silence in mind. Since Calum's 'surprise' conversation between us all has been pretty awkward and so we mostly spend time on our own.
"And besides I'm getting ready for my dinner with Luke."

"I can see that." Ashton said looking at me lying on the bed. "How's that going?"

"Pretty well." I smiled sitting up and closing my laptop. "Kind of don't want to go."

"You don't have to."

"Yes I do." I said. "I owe him, and so for now I have to do everything he wants if I ever want him to forgive me-us."

"Speaking of us, he hasn't said anything to me." Says Ashton quietly looking down at his fingers. "He hasn't said a word."

"I guess he may just be waiting for an appropriate time?" I said but I had no idea.