Thirty - "One done, two to go."

-Erin-

"I can't believe this!" Ashton said gasping.

"It's not that big of a deal." I said shaking my head.

"Are you kidding me? We have to do something..." He looked slyly at me.

"Like what?" I rolled my eyes, Ashton always seemed to have an solution for everything.

"Well you don't want her here, Luke for sure doesn't want her here, Michael has always secretly hated her and I certainly do not want her here, the only people who may be affected is Calum and Josie. Calum will get over it and Josie has you." Ashton did not stop grinning.

"What about Julia?" I asked cautiously, Ashton started laughing.

"Does Julia even know who Sophia is?" He laughed. I didn't really know how to react so I shrugged.

"So what do we do?" I said after a small pause.

"We have to get rid of her." He said bluntly. "We shut her off, make her feel unwanted."

"We can't do that."

"Why not? She has no reason to be here." Ashton shrugged now. "You'd rather she wasn't here thought wouldn't you?"

"Yeah but she has been my friend for a while."

"Has been, you'll make new friends." He said too quickly.

"I'm really worried about you and your plans." I smiled but he didn't find it so funny.

"I'm being serious Erin." He stared at me.

"Sorry sorry." I said but sniggered at the same time.

"Right," He ignored me. "What do we do?"

"I thought you had an idea?"

"Yeah not really but together we can think of something, I mean our minds just work well together." He smiled. Was that some kind of flirt?

"Um okay." I coughed. "Well we could do something at the airport?"

--

-Luke-

We arrived at the airport with plenty of time. We dropped our baggage off and went through security and were ready to board the plane at 1:45 In the afternoon.

"Right everybody." Calum said. "We have a little problem."

"What?" I asked moving over towards him. He was rifling his way through the eight tickets he had.

"Our seats have been changed. I'm sure we booked two threes and a two." He shook his head as he checked the numbers on the tickets.

"Well what do we have?" I asked looking over his shoulder.

"Two twos, a three and one person on their own."

"That's fine?" Erin said taking the passes from Calum. "Michael and Josie." Said Erin handing out the tickets to the person. "Ashton and Julia." She smiled at Ashton as she handed him his ticket.

"Calum and Luke you two are next to each other right?" Ashton said and I nodded looking at Calum. "Then Erin you're also next to Luke so..." Ashton turned to face Sophia. "Sorry Sophia." But he didn't sound sorry he sounded sarcastic.

Erin walked over to her and gave her the final ticket. She studied it carefully and I could tell she was trying not to look annoyed.

"I can sit on my own." I found myself saying.

"No no, Sophia doesn't mind." Ashton said firmly. I looked at Sophia, it looked like she did mind but I didn't say anything else.

Our flight was called and we all moved to board our plane. I watched Erin quickly run up behind Ashton. I walked a little faster to try and keep up with the two of them.