Thirty Five - "I saved your skin girly."

-Erin-

"BEACH VOLLEYBAALLLLL." Michael was screaming. He stormed into my room where Josie and I were getting changed. We both screamed and tried to cover ourselves quickly. "Sorry!" He was still shouting. "We're leaving in ten minutes." He told us shutting the door as he spoke.

"Can you play?" I asked Josie as I pulled on a pair of shorts over my bikini.

"Erin, you've seen me playing in sport at school, I suck nobody is going to want me on their team!" She complained.

"They will, don't worry, or I will." I said.

"Thanks." She muttered. "You have nothing to worry about though you're amazing."

"I'm not that good." I said picking up my bag and walking towards the door, "come on we should go."

We hurried down to the foyer where everyone was waiting. I'm froze when I saw the one direction boys standing with them.

"I didn't realise you lot were coming with us." I said as we walked between them.

"Yeah Michael just invited us now, we have nothing else to do today." Liam explained.

"Why are we still talking? We should be beach volley balling by now." Michael said pushing us all towards the door. "Come on people!"

"Yeah were going Michael!" Josie called and stopped to kiss him on the way. "We will get there in time."

He stuck his bottom lip out like a little kid.

We walked towards the tour bus which was parked round the corner and all filed in finding a place to sit.

The journey was going to be at least an hour and because Michael had insisted we leave early I decided I would sleep so I got into the first bunk I saw and curled up.

---

"Erin." Calum whispered shaking me. "Hey you need to get up now, were here."

"Okay." I said and sat up slowly.

"Why did you chose this bunk?" He asked.

"Eh?"

"This bunk, it's mine, why did you chose it?"

"Because it was the nicest looking." I said, only to make him happy because I had no idea who's it was when I got in.

He smiled helping me get up. "This should be eventful." He said.

"Yeah."

"Ashton and Luke right?" He said and I nodded.
"Have you booked your flight yet?"

"No, were still deciding." I replied. We had made it to the sand and so I took my shoes off. Calum did the same and we looked ahead at everyone else.

"Deciding whether or not to go?"

"No when to go, we know we're going." I said bluntly.

"Come on slowpokes!" Michael called.

"Let's go." He said and started jogging.

As we got closer I quickly apologised. "Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude."

"It's okay Erin." He smiled.

"Okay let's get into teams, because there is only 11 of us we have to do one five and one six. So how about Erin and Josie you be team captains and you pick who you're with?" Asked Michael.

No please let's not, because then will I have to chose Luke and Ashton? Both? Or neither?

"No I want to be a captain!" Harry said whining.