Chapter 37 Being Cozy

“We have lots of guests lately.” Bardroy, Rosenburg’s Chef began.

“Yeah... I’m glad Ojou-sama is making new friends.” Finny, the young gardener excitedly said.

“Did you see that guy with pierced ears?” Maylene asked with her cheeks flushed.

The other two nodded.

“Gakui desu ne.”

“Eh… he has a charismatic aura around him.”

“Charismatic you say?”

The idiotic trio stiffened as they heard a familiar voice erupted from the kitchen door.

“Sebastian-san!”

“Gakui?”

“Claude-san!”

The three chorused all the way in mentioning the butlers’ names. And little sweat drops began popping in their heads.

“Work comes first not chit-chatting.” The bespectacled butler scolded them as he began baking.

“And if you three still value your lives, do not speak about that ‘cool’ guy in front of me.”

“H-Hai…..”

Meanwhile….

Grell, William, Ash, Ciel Phantomhive and Pluto were sitting side-by-side together with Sakura Rosenburg. Ash was the angel our heroine saw the night he collapsed and Ciel is the young boy he was contracted to while Pluto is their demon dog pet. Sakura lost the chess game to Ciel few weeks before. The punishment was that if Sakura won, Ciel and Ash will never bother her again but the problem is…… Ciel won the game; Sakura will be under the protection of Ash against any harmful ideas of her demon butlers. Ash turns out to be a fallen angel and began wandering in the human world for too long causing him to weaken, without a partner he will wither. Ciel comes in the picture, he was an orphan and one night when he decided to play in the forest he accidentally finds Ash limp body. Ciel help him recovered and agreed to be ash’s partner. And their contract was form. Sakura reminds Ciel of his dead sister, upon learning what the demon butlers will do to her once the contract is complete, he decided to protect her at all cost though Sakura insisted that the contract was already completed and if her soul will be eaten by either Sebastian or Claude was inevitable since her fate was sealed away that moment she had a contract with a demon. As of now, Phantomhive Toy Company began partnership with Wonderland for a win-win situation.