Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1

 Vincent Nightray of Pandora Hearts as Justin "Dragon" Scott

By the time the shinigamis, Sakura, and Sebastian reached the grand hall… they were greeted by numerous porcelain dolls which attacked them simultaneously.

“Yare, yare what an impertinent fellows we have here.”

“Their number is the problem.” Eric stated.

“Ojou-sama!”

“I’m fine, I’ll go on ahead… finish them quickly.”

“Wakarimasu.”

All of them felt exhausted after minutes of battling. Suddenly an uninvited guest arrives….

“Undertaker?!”

“Hihihihhi konbanwa minna-san.”

“Chotto… why are you here?”

“Scott family’s bizarre activities lure me in and ojou-chan is----- hmmm…. Shitsuji-kun where’s your master?”

“She went ahead.” Sebastian replied with a fake smile.

“Mattaku…. Maa….you go ahead butler-kun and say hello to Sa-chan for me ^^.”

“Sa-chan?” Sebastian smirked. “Don’t worry I will.”

“Ah ~ Sebby-chan chotto matte……”

Sakura’s POV

Justin Scott and Edward Sprite were casually having dinner…. Apparently their expecting the lady.

“My lovely Miss Rosenburg! Come join me for dinner.”

“I have no slightest intention eating with you.”

“Shame….”

Edward caught my arms and forced to sit down… tying me in the process.

“Kisama…”

“You should know well that cursing will not do you good.”

Justin tilted her cheek.

“You’re not that bad at all…. In fact, you and I could start a future together.”

“Dragmon,” she stated calmly while mimicking his earlier condescending tone. “I would not marry you if you were all that stood between life and a slow painful death. You are old enough to be my father and stupid enough to even think for one moment, I would ever, “she took a breath, “ have anything to do with a cowardly, manipulative, shallow, money-grubbing, weak-chinned, foolishly attired, shadow of a man such as yourself.”

Dragon sputtered, furious and advancing. “You arrogant priss. You’re nothing but a trash. You will marry me, Lady Rosenburg. You have no choice.”

(The above dialogue is a clip from Siren’s Song a novel of Trish Albright).

Sebastian arrived and has an immense battle with Edward killing the latter due to do fatal blow on his chest. Ripping Edward’s heart out, still beating and crushed it. Removing the blood-stained gloves, Sebastian gets a spare one on his pocket and faced the Dragon that caught Sakura in captive, pointing a gun on her head.

“Hurry up and save me! This guy stinks!”

“You look good in that position My Lady…. It really suits your small built just like a caterpillar. Sad yet beautiful.”

“What are you lazily standing for?” she showed the pentacle mark on her right eye, “Save me, Sebastian!” his eyes glowed bloody-fuschia.

“Shut up!!!!!!” Dragon pulled the trigger….which is caught by Sebastian, the enemy yelped. The butler carried his master in his arms.

“W-Wait! Work for me! I’ll give you anything, money, women.”

“Iie… I don’t have any interest on those. Boku na Ojou-sama wa jibun desu.” And he struck the dragon with several silver knives on his vital organs that caused his death.

“Good work shinigamis.”

“Sebby-chan!”

“Undertaker?!”

“Hi-yah Ojou-chan!”

 Sebastian gently put down his Mi'lady. When someone snatched her.

“Sebas----“

 Sakura was punched by the stomach that made her lost consciousness. “If you want your beloved master back come and find us.” The kidnapper moves in an inhuman speed.

“Akuma….” Sebastian hissed.

“Yahari… the dolls we destroyed are those missing children but we didn’t collect any single soul.” Informs William.

“Their souls are being held in captive.” Undertaker took the spotlightby talking in his siganature eerie voice.

“With all these handsome men in front of me I’m not gonna just leave like Cinderella!” Grell remarked that was ignored by everybody.

“Can you find her?”

“Yes….”

“Maa….. As long as I can be with Sebby ~ *wink.”

Wait for me Ojou-sama…..