Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!

Chapter 34  Angels and Demons plus shinigamis?!

Demon in Love

A/N: Sooooooo~~~~ I’ve been reading a lot of fanfics of Kuroshitsuji for now that I decided to Update ehe…. You see I had a writer’s block for 3 months now so I needed someone/something to urge me to write and here it is…. Do enjoy dearest readers… thank you for the READS, COMMENTS, AND FOR FOLLOWING A PERSON LIKE ME… =)

Something’s warm…

I slowly opened my eyes… blinking as I did so and to my horror saw Sebastian on top of me!  I struck him on the head with my elbow…

“Ow…” my arm hurts, I never thought his head was that hard… I looked at my throbbing elbow. “Look what you’ve done you bloody demon….!” I hissed.

He laughed as I continued to break free (still unsuccessful) from this abominable situation.. “Get off of me you big oaf.” And before I could utter another curse he placed his hand on my mouth to shut me up..

“Mfffgbbb….”

“I must be canonized of how much strain I have to muster whenever I’m with you.” he whispered on my ear. I can smell his intoxicating smell and feel his warm breath on my pale skin. Then out-of-nowhere Claude erupted from my room’s door holding a first-aid kit then in a dashing speed kicks Sebastian out of the bed.

“Will you stop harassing Lady Sakura, you thundercrunt useless butler.”

Sebastian quickly recovered.. Prepares his fist to punch the other…

“STOP IT!!!!!!”

They glanced on my way. “Just stop your constant fight will you? Can you at least act like your age? Human age I should say.”

Claude scooped me up, and without me noticing…I landed on his lap. “We should tend your bruises.”

“Where did I get these?” I asked. Glancing at Sebastian whose face speaks major pissed off…. “Well?” I urge him.

“You passed out in your office then hit the chair.” Sebastian answered monotonously.

I contemplated on what I remembered before I passed out. I gasped.

“What?” the two of them said in-sync with worried looks.

“I suppose you’ll not be surprise if I say… I saw an angel, before I passed out.” The two exchange glances.

“That explains why.” ---- Claude.

“We should move fast.” ---- Sebastian.

“Can you stop talking riddles?” --- Sakura.

Claude laid me down on my bed, and then tucks my thick sheets. “It’s late... You should rest.”

“Tomorrow you will tell me everything. No secrets ‘kay?” I managed to tell them in-between my yawning.

“Yes of course.”

“As you wish Lady Sakura.”

They put their hands on their chest and bowed… putting off the lights, I let the night carried me into a deep, deep, deep sleep….

Morning came…….

Kazuya, Maylene, Finnian and Bardroy were all-out for their vacation leave and so I was left in the care of two constantly-competing demons. What a darn luck I have…

“Could you please tell me why I suddenly saw an angel? First demons, then shinigamis and now an angel. What on the bloody sick world is happening are your own realms falling apart?”