Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon

A/N: Spread. Promote to your friends and otaku buddies (^__^). Thank you

Enjoy reading…

 “Good evening Ice princess…”

“Phantom. Or should I call you by your real name?....... Charlotte Summers.”

The phantom hysterically laughs, "Hahahahaha!!! So you knew! That will be great!” After she said her antagonistic line, the phantom with brute force grabs Sakura’s hair.

“I’ll never forgive you!”

“Och. Don’t you realize that your saliva’s showering on my face?”

“Uzendayo!” The kidnapper got a hold of a pocket knife and she slowly pierced Sakura’s arm. She yelped. “I’m going to enjoy torturing you…. Koori Hime (Ice princess).” 

“As if I’d let you, Aho!”

 “The phantom made sure to point the knife’s blade at Sakura Rosenburg’s neck. “Aren’t you scared Hime?” 

“Stupid question. I’ve been through hell and back. Unhand me old hag!”

Charlotte Summers lightly sliced Sakura’s cheek, blood’s sipping out. “Your arrogance will lead you to death!” Sakura was rewarded by twin slap on the face. “This punishment won’t suffice the insult you give to young master!” 

“Ahh… that idiotic prince.”

“Shut up!” Charlotte head butt Koori-hime.

“Och!” Sakura exclaimed in pain.

“Serves you right stupid girl. You should not call Orphe Ouji (Prince Orphe) like that. I murdered all those lowly-life girls who ever tried to steal my beloved Master away from me. But you—you are the most annoying of all! You insulted him in front of a crowd! Unforgivable! That proud face of yours….. I will destroy it!!!!” 

Sebastian Michaelis intervenes and blocked Charlotte’s attack by his elbow. “That’s enough putting scars on my master’s beautiful face, Charlotte-san.”

“Sebastian Michaelis.” She hissed.

The killer continuously attacks the butler though the latter’s not having problem dodging it. Sebastian managed to land a kick on Charlotte’s stomach that made her stumble.

“Grell-san, please use your death scythe.”

“Oh my Sebby-chan… I’m not in the mood you know?”

“Onegai shimasu.” He said a bit flirty.

>//< “I hate it when you do that.”

The butler with a little difficulty rewarded Grell Sutcliff a wink and a sexy smile of his. Grell on the other hand was nose bleeding at the moment. “Maximum death!”

Grell instantly slashed the phantom’s body with the use of his chainsaw (his weapon) and a cinematic record of her life shows up. “Yosh. My work’s done, yatta!”

“Sebastian!”

Two unknown men were on Sakura’s side.

“Ojou-sama!”

“Oguku nai Akuma! (Don’t move demon)”

“William! Ronald! Naze kimi ga koko ni?”

“We’ve come to pick you up Grell-senpai…!”