Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines

Chapter 28

Birthday – Valentines

 Sebastian Michaelis' motto: One hell of a butler

Alois Trancy’s motif for his party is Victorian era. Hours before the party begins, the ladies were very busy choosing their dresses and make-up preparations. Servants of both houses were also dressed for the said occasion. The gentlemen on the other hand were patiently waiting at the other side of ladies room.

“If you need any help Ran Mao, I am your man,” Lau offered. “I am well acquainted with the ins and outs of ladies apparel.”

“Kyaahhh Lau-san’s a pervert.” Grell Sutcliff shrieked.

“Go to hell, Lau.” Earl Trancy suggested in a mild tone.

On the dressing room… it was chaos.

“Stay still Sakura-sama.”

“Is something amiss?” Undertaker called.

“Five more minutes!” Maylene replied.

“Pull tighter.” Ran Mao advised.

[Door suddenly opened]

Sakura Rosenburg went out complaining.

“This corset thing…. Who thought up this piece of torture?!”

“The gods of fashion.” Grell answered with a grin.

“Finally.” – Thompson

“Omedetto gozaimasu Sakura-sama!” – Timber

“Yay! *Clap Clap.” – Canterburry

“Lady Middleford and Lady Rosenburg are all set up.” Hannah Anafeloz announced with a smile.

Alois turned to Elizabeth, and swept a stray of hair from her eyes. He bowed over her hand, then he flashed her a quick wink. Warmed by his approval Lady Elizabeth smiled at the Earl in return.

“Sa-Chan you’re soo cute hihihihihi.”

Sakura wrinkled her nose.

At the dance floor….

Snake, the Rosenburg footman is having trouble coping with the other guests who were looking at him with strange smiles on their faces.

“Mitte! Mitte! Look at that boy he has scales.” --- Lady Guest # 1

“Gross…. Who on earth bring someone like that in here?” --- Lady Guest # 2

Stop it!!!! Don’t look at me!

Snake cowered and covered his ears with his hand.

“Who is his Master?” --- Gentleman # 1

“He’s scary…”

“Freak!”

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

“Snake-kun… what are you doing?”

(0__0) “S-Sakura-sama……”

“N-Nothing… just please distanced yourself from me. I might stain your reputation.”

Milady looked at me with a quizzical look then turned her gaze at the other guests… “What are you looking at? This boy is my servant, is there a problem with that?” Then as if on cue the other guests moved away one by one, they don’t wanna mess with the Pastry Empress after all.