Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter

“Korosu…. Korosu…. Korosu….” Sakura repeatedly hissed.

Sebastian on her side gripped her pale white arm to catch her attention. She abruptly looked at him.

“Mada mada dane Ojou-sama. You’re not supposed to make a move… yet.” He whispered in her ear. Sakura calmed and brushed his arms away from her. 

I’ve never seen Ojou-sama angry like this. So… this is the ‘Dragon’ he should be ready to taste hell….. A mistake for coming into our lair…..

Justin Scott has a condition called heterochromnia (Meaning his eye has two different colors). He has a gold-red pair of eyes. Beside him is his assistant and butler.

“On my right was Edward Sprite my assistant and my loyal butler.” He said. “My! How fortunate I am….. The pastry empress is on my class!” All eyes were on Sakura Rosenburg. She clenched her fists, fighting back the emotions that began welling up within… the pencil she’s holding snapped!

“S-Sakura-chan?”

Sebastian silenced Elyon thru his stare.

 The new teacher climbed up Sakura’s desk. “Nice to meet you Koori-hime.” He holds out his hand.

“I don’t do handshakes with the likes of you.”

Tension builds up….. Her classmates swallowed hard. Nobody dares to question the Academy’s decision of accepting the Dragon as a teacher. 

“Maa… Maa… I’m a reform man.”

 “Really? I think it would be better if you start the class, Scott sensei.” Her words were full of sarcasm.

 Instead of going back in front Justin Scott made a closer eye-to-eye contact to Sakura. “Hmm….. up close… you’re much beautiful than your mother.” 

Sakura’s face becomes grim.

“Sumimasen deshita. My lady is not feeling well. Dewa… Gokigenyo Sensei.

Sebastian carried his Master in a bridal style and hurriedly went out.

“Sebastian, let me go!”

Sebastian’s POV

She keeps pushing and punching me though I am unaffected.

“That’s no use Ojou-sama.”

“Kore wa meirei da (This is an order)!  Put me down!”

[Sighs] “As you wish.”  She purposely showed me the mark on her right eye.

Shikata ga nai (No used then)…

“How dare he mentions my mother in that foul mouth of his! He’ll----“

I cupped her face and forced to look at me. She’s frustrated.

Sebastian Michaelis froze.

Sakura Rosenburg’s eyes are welled up with tears she’s holding back.

It took its toll on her. He thought. Sebastian tried to talk but felt silent when tears spilled over her cheeks, seemingly unstoppable.

She sobs…. Cried…… then sob again……

I instinctively embraced her.

She continued crying and soaked my butler uniform.

“Yappari…. I’m still human…… I’m sorry. You have to witness my pathetic looking face like this.”

She pulled away.

“It’s alright. I’m kind of enjoying it at the moment ^^.”

She frowned.

I smiled.

“BAKA (STUPID)!!!!!!”

She hardly pinched my cheeks. “I-I will never cry in front of you again!” and wiped those tears away.

“I think it’s interesting.”

“Ha! I-----“

Again, I found myself hugging her… she stiffened. My Lady’s body is small compared to mine but I think it’s perfect the way she fits perfectly into my arms.

“I will always be by your side…… just like the wind that flow in your hair.”

After a moment or so she released a heavy sigh and accepted the embrace, wrapping her arms around his waist.