Chapter 30 Does She Know?

Chapter 30

Does she know?

Sakura’s POV

“Are you really leaving?”

“That’s the plan.”

 Elizabeth Middleford was her one true friend. Actually her first true friend aside from her servants which our heroine considered as her family. Remembering Elyon Smith brought frown on her lips. She thought they were friends but that prove her wrong. Elyon was her enemy.

“Ne~ stay a little longer…” Elizabeth pleaded.

I glanced at her and saw her puppy eyes…. Sakura was learning that friendship meant you do things for someone you wouldn’t consider unless under influence of a loaded barrel. Extending vacation is one of them.

She heaved a heavy sigh. “3 days alright. 3 days.”

Elizabeth’s eyes glimmered with joy. “Arigato Sakura-chan!!!!”

[Knock, knock, knock]

“Come in~” Lizzy answered. Door flew open Claude Faustus entered.

“Milady… will I send Finnian, Maylene, Baldroy, and Snake home?”

“Yes, Kazuya’s already there and he might need some help. Tell Sebastian we’ll stay 3 days more.”

“As you wish.”

“Sakura!”

“Soma, how many times do I need to tell you to knock?”

The Bengal Prince made a guilty face. “Sorry.”

“What do you want?”

“Let us watch the meteor shower this evening! I heard it on the news this morning.”

“What a brilliant idea! Sakura-chan let’s do it!”

“Please…. Please…. Pretty please…” the two of them pleaded the Ice Princess like children. Claude resisted the temptation to laugh.