Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive

Sebastian’s POV

My master sleeps peacefully in her bed and always wear her favorite bear patterned pajamas… how to say? Kawaii…..

 I smirked.

I will never forget the day we first met under the giant oak tree…. Her wish to die, summons a curious and bored demon like me who has grown too tired to just eat and eat human souls. I came and grant her real wish, revenge……In exchange for her soul. Ahh….  My master’s delectable soul, it’s far from perfect but I’m already craving for it.

I bid farewell and went to the verranda tonight’s new moon and the night’s peaceful. Humans needs some sleep eh? My kind doesn’t need such things…..

As I look up in the night sky my Master’s sleeping face flashed in my mind that makes me….. Uneasy… She is beautiful but cute is more appropriate to describe her. Even though she had gone from depth darkness somehow she still manages to shine… She’s all I want.

Morning came….

(0_0) ---- Fellow Rosenburg servants

I see….. Our mistress came down from the stairs next to Maylene (Maid) wearing her school uniform, she walks elegant and depicts that aloof and cold personality quip with her natural aura of superiority. A real Ojou-sama.

“Sakura Ojou-sama you look beautiful!” ----- Finnian

“Kawaii ne.”----- Bard

“Your uniform…. Sore wa anata ni atta (It suits you).” ---- Kazuya

“Sou?” She asked slightly arching her brow.

They all nod.

“Shigoto shinasai (Go to work)!” She demanded.

“R- Roger!”

She beams at me. “Kimi wa, de nani o sagashite (What are you looking at?)”

“Nandemo nai.” *smiles

She eats her breakfast and at the same reading newspaper for today’s news.

“Ojou-sama….”

“Yes?”

“The main factory manager called insisting-----“

“Ki ni shinaide. Kazuya will take care of that.”

“Uhm…. Ojou-sama can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it Finny?”

“Can we take a group picture before you go?” He happily asked.

(0__o) ---- Ojou-sama

“Finny that’s err…”

“Onegai shimasu….”

[Sighing]

“Okay but just one.”

“Yatta!” \(^0^)/