Chapter 17 The Last Time

Chapter 17

The Last Time

A/N: Explanation time….. Thanks a bunch for all the reads... Totemo ureshii desu…!!! Yaaah….

 Elyon of W.I.T.C.H as Elyon Smith

Lovelots,

Setsunamidori real name: Dana S. a.k.a Dat (^____^)v

Sakura’s POV

My friend and my enemy what an irony, your friend is your worse enemy huh? Honestly, I was surprised that it was Elyon from the start the source of my misery, her family is envy with mine that’s why they resorted to slaughter my parents and get rid of me she in return killed her own to be the head of their estate. Well, her mistake is that she let me live… apparently, the Scott family is under her wing, they wanted the public to fear the Scott family when in fact the Smiths are suppose to be the one the public should be wary of. We’re almost the same. Almost. She also had a demon posing as her butler, Riku Magnolia but…… she's still not contented and wanted more she also wants Sebastian, she wanted to rob me of everything until nothing was left of me. Someone handed me new clothes and food. It was the snake boy.

“Elyon-sama wishes you to get ready for the ritual.”

“Tell to go to hell!”

“You need energy…. I want to help you.”

(0__0)

“I’m not falling to that trap.”

“You’re wrong I am serious. My mistress is going overboard… I can’t stand it.”

“If you really wanted to help…. After all this you must live! And work for me I could provide you and your friends a better home.”

“D-Don’t say that.”

[sighs] “What’s your name?”

“S-Snake.”

I manage to give him a smile… “Thank you snake but that person will surely save me.”

“B-but….”

“Just do what I say…. And I hope to see you soon in my mansion.”

“A-Arigato says wodsworth and others.”

(?___?)

“That is one mof friends.”

“Naruhodo.”

“Snake!!!! Make your pets guard the mansion!” A man called out.

“If you excuse me. be safe Sakura-sama.” He slightly smiled.

“I plan to.”

Sakura Rosenburg was summoned at the garden that night to begin the ritual. She was freshly dressed at the moment. Cheers from the men greeted Elyon as she made a grand entrance, and leisurely coiling her long whip in her hands. Sakura scowled, knowing it was expected.

“Summon your demon!”

“I can’t, there’s other issue.”

Reeling her in, Sakura licked her lips and leaned forward, tilting her head to whisper on her nemesis’ ear. “You’re not going to live long enough to succeed.”

Elyon slapped her hard. “Keep your mouth shut Koori-hime and you might live another day.”

“I don’t need another day, Elyon.” She smiled shyly. “Today will be quite enough.”

Elyon stroked the curled whip in her hands, thoughtful.

“You show her who’s boss Lady Elyon!”