Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday

Chapter 23

Sakura’s Sweet 16 Birthday Party

A/N: August is my birthday…. Hehehehehe, so heto na ang additional chapter ng demon in love… hope you like it, a million thanks for the READS, VOTES, COMMENTS, PROMOTES AND FOR FOLLOWING ME…

(*^__^*)

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT READERS!!!!

Finny sighs…..

“Is this alright?”

“It’s what Ojou-sama wants….” ----- Kazuya

“She doesn’t care what other people say…..” ---- Claude

“So this is where you’re hiding!”

“You shouldn’t get up.” Claude remarked.

“Kini shinai de, I feel much better now. And don’t worry about the other people I want to celebrate my birthday with my friends……” She said heading to the door then she spun around. “And with you guys, my family.”

The emotional servants shed tears of joy. “Ojou-sama…. You’re so kind.”

“Sebastian. Claude. Do not forget to invite Undertaker and the shinigamis.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

“Yes , my Princess.”

[sighs] “And change your catch phrase.’ Yes, my Lady’ would be fine.”

Her butlers was stunned but eventually replied in sync. “As you wish my Lady.”

December 25

Her birthday arrives [and Christmas]

“Foolish mortals.” Claude commented.

Sebastian crumpled the newspaper that speaks badly of their Master… “Willing to drag others down to get what they want even in death.” He quoted.

“Hey, you two! Guests are arriving.” Informed Bard.

The butlers went down the grand hall….

The grand hall looks lively and more beautiful than usual it was decorated in such manner that it could make a newbie in the mansion stun for a minute. Undertaker and the shinigamis arrived handing their gifts to Finny, Bard and Snake. Grell was wearing a red dress match with make up! As usual he tried assaulting Sebastian in any way he can but was reprimand by William from doing so.

The birthday celebrant descended with her butlers on her side.

“My lady is more beautiful than night.”

“You look very pretty, Ojou-sama.”

She lightly blushed.

Sakura Rosenburg’s gown is a tube pale cream dress that fits perfectly in her petite body with intricate design in front and a cross laces at the back, her hair was tied in a bun and had curls left at the side of her ears.

“I thank you all for coming on my 16th birthday; I’d hope you’ll have a wonderful night.”

And the party began……