Chapter 29 Rescue

Chapter 29

Rescue

“What do you think they’ll do to us?” Lizzy whispered on Soma’s ears with worry and fear.

“Don’t worry Agni and the others will come and rescue us…. I know they will.”

.

.

.

“We’ve already set the hounds on search.” Canterburry informed the Earl.

“This is an order… Find Lizzy and the Prince immediately!”

“Yes, Your Highness.”

“Hannah, bring out the car.”

“Hai.”

“I’ll go help the triplets.” Agni went out.

“Milady?” Inquired Snake. Sakura was on Alois’ office table with her hands on her chin.

“Sebastian… she called. Help Earl Trancy and his men to bring those two home. I’ll go with you.” She rose, her stately presence commanded silence from her servants.

“Kotowaru. Forgive my rudeness Young Lady but you will remain here at Earl Trancy’s mansion and wait for our return. It’s pretty obvious that this is a trap to lure the Earl and You in their devious plan.”

“Ne~ Sa-Chan your butler is right. Just stay right here and wait for our return.” Undertaker patted her head.

“Demo----“

“Milady.. there are times when all we can do is stand and watch.” Maylene seize her mistress’ arm and pleads.

Sakura open her mouth to protest but decided not to. “Alright then…”

Meanwhile….

The dogs stopped. Ten feet ahead, the alpha circled outside a brightly-lit tent. Muffled laughter speed through the thin canvas.

“I’ll go ahead.”Sebastian slipped past them followed by Lau and Timber while Alois Trancy wait.

The sound of merrymaking continued unabated. Sebastian materialized out of the darkness.