Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom

Afternoon Classes….

1:00 to 2:30 – Science

2:30 to 3:30 – P.E. / Music

3:30 to 4:00 – Afternoon Break

4:00 to 5:00- Computer Technology (MWF) / Home Economics (TTH)

“Koori hime-sama! We’re Lab partners ^^,”

“Sou desu ne Smith-san.”

“Aah~ Elyon’s fine.”

“Okay.”

 “Start your first experiment. Be sure to do it right to have plus points on midterms.” Their Science teacher reminded.

“Let’s do our best Koori hime-sama .”

 Sakura flipped her hair and tugged it in her ear. “Of course, this’ll be a piece of cake.”

“G-Gakui (Cool).”

“Let’s get this started, Elyon-san.”

“Aye, aye!”

Each student carefully studied each instruction on the book. For today, two stages of experiment are to be done to get the bonus points. Stage 1 is color changing milk the students’ servants were silently watching their masters at the other side of the laboratory. Stage 2 is to spray dust to bunnies with hair spray and then run them over with roller blades and they will ignite, which most girl students have find it difficult.

“Mr. bunny will burn.. waaah!!!”

 “So desu ne… Hidoi!” 

“Koori hime are you sure you----“

“Urusai! This is a science experiment, we need to finish this no matter what! Besides, to achieve greater and valuable things, you need sacrifices.” 

“Hime please… Stop it… *puppy eyes, you’re so cruel.”

“To understand the meaning of cruelty, you need to be cruel yourself. Hand me the rabbit!”

“Yada! Have mercy on the poor thing! Why don’t you put yourself on the bunny’s shoes?”

Sakura’s pissed off…

 “Elyon what’s wrong with you? Don’t you want that bonus points?”

“Of course I wanted to… but not this way!”

 Sakura was about to lay a finger on Elyon when Sebastian intervene. 

“Yare-yare (My oh my). Kono youna gokona josei no sai (What a stubborn Lady). Moushiwake naku zonji masu, Elyon-sama (My deepest apologies Lady Elyon), my lady just behaves like this at the spur of the moment. She just wants to win so badly. Baka desu ne (She’s a fool, right?).”

“You----!“

“We will excuse for now ^^.” Sebastian excused.

“Temee (You Bastard!). Hanase Sebastian! (Let me go, Sebastian!) Chikishou(F%ck). I said let me go! Kuso (S#@t)! Hanase!”

“Cursing is not lady-like, Ojou-sama.”

“Bakabakashii (Idiotic).”

Sebastian covered her mouth. “Dame desu Ojou-sama. If you act without thinking, you will lose. Checkmate!”

It hit her, she stopped struggling and relaxed.

“Good medicine tastes bitter in the mouth, huh?” (Japanese Proverbs).  Right I need to stay calm, being led by emotions on a game will make you a loser. [sighs] did you find anything?”

 “There are rumors that there’s a killer roaming around the campus called the phantom killing girl students.”

“How about that group? Any news?”

 “It happens that they’re still active in the underground market, do you want to finish them?” 

“Mada mada dane. It still early, fun is about to start. Now prepare me my afternoon tea.” 

“Yes, my Lady.”

I will never betray her, I will never lie to her, and I will never leave her side until the day her wish is fulfilled. Until that day, my body and soul even the last strand of my hair belongs to my master. She is free to use me and I’m willing to do dirty works for her; I have no need for hundreds even thousands of souls. Hers is enough to satisfy my hunger.

“Today’s afternoon tea consists of Earl grey and our company’s very own chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy the meal.”

* crunch

*chomp

*sip

“You surpass my company’s chocolate cookies. Gokurusama deshita (Well done) Sebastian.”

“How can I let myself served lowly foods unworthy of my master’s delicate taste?” He smiled and bows.

“Kyaaaaah!!!!! Orphe-sama!!!!!”

“Prince Orphe marry me!!!!”

(0__o) ---- Sebastian and Sakura.

“Mattaku… So noisy.”

“Ahh!!!! Ojou-chan mind if I join you?”

“Acchi itte (Go away) Aho (Idiot).”

“Itai!!!! Kimi wa Koori hime desho? Rumors were true then! You’re aloof, cold, heartless, cruel, evil and pitiless princess.”

 “Now that you know, leave me alone.”

“Kotowaru (I refuse).”

“What the-----“

“My name’s Orpheus Reed. People call me Prince or Prince Orphe.”

“Oh? (She mused sarcastically). I think it’s more appropriate to call you baka ouji (Idiotic Prince).”

Sebastian mentally chuckled.

“Hidoi Hime-chan!”

“Shoo-shoo. I’m busy.”

“Nee~ don’t you think prince and princess look good together?”

Sakura emits an intense murderous aura. “ Sebastian clean this mess, I do not have the appetite anymore.”

“Hai for you to pissed off Ojou-sama and disturb her meal…. Be thankful you still have your head, Orpheus Reed.” Sebastian threatens Orphe while smiling sarcastically.

“E~to… is that a joke or a threat?”

“Ki o tsukete, Orphe Ouji…….” The Rosenburg butler left.

“Ko-Kowaii (Scary).”