Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni

Soma and Agni on the right........

Chapter 20

Meet Soma and Agni

Prince Soma Asman Kadar or Prince Soma is the prince of Bengal, and is one of the 26 children to the King of Bengal. He is a 17 year old Indian with dark skin, golden eyes, shoulder-length plum hair and a rather innocent, sweet face.

SFX: Clank... crash..... blag....

"That doesn't sound good." The Prince clamored and hurriedly went inside the only room he haven't went.

Soma helped a child out.

"HOW COULD ANYONE ALMOST DROWN IN A WASHING MACHINE?!"

The child gripped his shirt. "T-that was one of the greatest crisis in my life."

The Prince scanned his benefactor and was stunned to see her... not sure if she's a doll or a human he poked her head.

"Watch it! Why does people always do that when they sees me? Am I a toy or something? Mattaku..."

"Whoa! You talk! I really thought you're a doll."

"Who----"

"Soma-sama!'

"Oh... hello there Agni!"

"What happened----"

"Ojou-sama!"

Claude snatched her away from Soma's arms and immediately dried her up. Sebastian on the other hand wickedly stared at the Bengal Prince.

"Ouji.... What exactly happen?"

"I just happen to save that midget from drowning."

Sebastian and Claude eyed at her.. gape. Sakura tucked a strand of hair behind her hair in frustration.

"Sou... Midget what's your name?"

"Name's not midget you fool. I am Sakura Rosenburg the Master of this mansion."

(0__o)

"M-Moushiwake arimasen Hime-sama." The man named Agni apologizes.

"Hime? It does suit her." Sebastian teased.

"This is Prince Soma Asman Kadar, your betrothed. And I am Agni the princes' right hand man. Glad to be in your presence."

"Betrothed?!" Sakura shouts in horror.

Agni is a tall Indian man with dark, olive skin, slate-grey eyes, and short white hair with two braids that are adorned with beads. He also keeps his right hand and forearm wrapped in bandages.

"Ojou-sama, stay still." Saway ni Claude.

"What exactly did you do to get yourself wet Milady?" Sebastian began.

"I was just----" Sakura yanked away from Claude's grip and went to the accident 'area'

"Sebastian!!!!!!"

(0__0)

"S-S-Suzuki-san... Suzuki-san's...."

Suzuki-san is the name of the bear stuff toy that is very important to Sakura . Her favorite stuff animal among all of her collections. Big, cute, and fluffy stuff bear. Suzuki-san's ears, arms, chest, and legs were shred and its 'insides' were coming out. In Little Miss Sakura's point of view he is brutally murdered.

SFX: Sniff...Sniff....

"Maa... Maa.... Daijoubo desu Ojou-sama. Suzuki-san will be revive.....soon."

"Okay." She choke.

"Maylene!" Called Claude.

Finny and bard carried Suzuki-san to a box with 'handle with care' and 'fragile' signs to be delivered to Miss Haruka, Koori-hime's official toy repairer and maker.

"Don't look inside." Sebastian ordered.

They gulped. "Yes Sir!"

Claude's POV

I was in the middle of helping my Master dressed up. She managed to put her t-shirt and shorts in right places while I helped her with her hair and shoes.

Since birth, leading a life where she is dependent on others. That nobility. That oppression.... She rarely walks for her own sake. Those legs, so slender that they seem unreliable... that textured, smooth skin quality.... Utter bliss.

She stared at her reflection. "Having a light and dark side is what makes life interesting." She got up and faced me. I had to look down to meet her gaze.

"It sure is nice to be tall, right?"

"It has advantages and disadvantages."

She wrinkled her nose. "I didn't know that." She said pouting.

A shame Sebastian Michaelis couldn't see her amusing expressions.

"Sakura!"

"Prince Soma! And it's not just Sakura, it's Sakura-sama or Sakura Ojou-sama."

"Hime-sama, forgive my Prince's rudeness. He just wants to have a bonding time with you."

"Kotowaru desu..."

"Well... You heard my tutor."

"It is time for Ojou-sama's daily study schedule."

"Claude help Kazuya and bring some tea this afternoon."

"Wakarimasu."

Sakura's POV

Sebastian as my tutor..... His hair is worn tied back and he dons a pair of spectacles, though obviously he doesn't require corrective lenses. His outfit also changes, to black trousers with brown coat and a vest.

"Nee.. Sakura c'mon let's go out."

"Denka (Your highness)... I would love to show you around but I can't. I'm tied up here! Sebastian!!!!"

"We are running behind your schedule Milady so you have to be patience ^^."

"Claude, do something!"

"As much as it pains me... Sebastian Michaelis is right, My Lady."

She scoffs..... for about 4 and a half hours of continuous study of Mathematics, Science, Music and English... Sakura managed to survive.

"I'm beat..."

"Otsukaresama deshita Ojou-sama!" Her butlers claps... praising her.

"Uzendayo! Sou... Agni?"

"What is it Hime-sama?"

"Soma Ouji wa dokode?"

Agni kindly smiled. "He's already asleep from waiting."

"Naruhodo. Tell him we'll go out tomorrow afternoon."

Agni bowed down. "Arigato gozaimasu."