Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2

Raven of Earl and Fairy as Edward Sprite

DISCLAIMER: FROM CHAPTER 16 TO 17 ARE COMING FROM THE CLIPS OF TRISH ALBRIGHT'S NOVEL SIREN'S SONGS... I LOVE THAT NOVEL KASI AND MISS ALBRIGHT IS AN INCREDIBLE AUTHOR.

Sakura struggled to be free of her captor's lusty grip, as he dragged her on an open room.

The sunlight was blinding her after three days of being caged and shackled in the dungeon's hold, but fresh air was like food, filling her body with life again. There have been hours where she thought that had forgotten her - something that was both welcoming and frightening.

Three days fighting hunger, nightmares, and fear. During the day she indulged herself with plotting her revenge, but at night her dreams were constant torment. Again and again, she was engulfed in darkness, a cold, oppressive weight suffocating her, her unheard as the dark night sucked her ever downward.

Today her abductor had decided to summon her. She gathered he was bored.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and noticed lots of venomous snakes roaming around.

The leader lifted his head from a book he was reading. It's not he but a she.

"Hello there Koori-hime ^^."

It was Elyon Smith. Sakura ignored her and assumed a blank expression. she forced herself to look straight and not eye the crispy apples sitting in a bowl.

Elyon smiled pleasantly at the Rosenburg woman, while the rest of her men leered. Her bare feet peeked from her tattered skirt, and enough skin showed to make any men want to see more. "I'm torn Sakura-chan, between keeping you for my plans and satisfying the needs of my fine crew." The crew cheered at the suggestion. If she was hoping for a reaction of fear she was disappointed. Instead Sakura looked up as if mildly surprised.

"I couldn't help but wonder Sakura-chan, if Sebastian's an ordinary human." She snapped the book shut. "Very strange. Very strange, indeed. Do you know what he is, Sakura-chan?"

"Indeed." Sakura mocked. "Strange. The fact of your existence, for instance."

Elyon layghed. "I see a few days in the cage have not trounced your spirit overmuch."

She nodded to her men, who took hold of her again.

"You see Riku's not a human... he is a demon. But not as skilled as your butler so I envy you..... I want Sebastian to be mine!"

Sakura panicked. Then she struggled, not knowing what they intended--- murder, rape, torture? It took four men to drag her to a barrel and bend her over it, arms twisted back and almost broken in the effort to tame her.

"Calm down, Sakura-chan." Elyon strolled over, bending into her ear while crunching an apple. "This will hurt much less, if you don't move."

"What are you going to do?" The terror of not knowing and being completely helpless brought furious tears to the surface. She couldn't fight. Her hair was pulled over her head and her blouse pulled down. A finger brushed across he back, a slow, threatening caress.

"Right here, I think." Elyon said.

"Yes, Your Grace."

Sakura heard the voice of a new person, but saw only his feet. "Don't move Missy, or this might kill you."

At the first sensation of sharp heat piercing the skin on her back, Sakura's body jolted.

"Now, now." Elyon sat back on her haunches by her face and stroked her hair away from her cheek, sweat beading at her temples. "It's not so bad, Koori-hime. Don't fight it. I'm giving you a souvenir....a tattoo. If you stay perfectly still it will come out quite beautiful, I promise."

"I don't want a bloody tattoo, you sick, filthy, bottom feeding bastard from hell."

"I know dear. You don't always get what you want, do you?"

She stood back, up, and the men continued, several more holding her down, forcing her skull into a painful position squeezed motionless by a man with a viselike grip.

"It will go faster if you don't move, Miss."

Her body shook under their combined hold, despite all their efforts. She could not control the natural flinching every time the sharp tool pricked and dug into her skin. A destiny being forced on her, not for her own choosing. The minutes stretched to what seemed like hours, and her quiet tears did not abate as she suffered the tattoo being embedded on her. It was not the physical pain that ultimately tortured her. It was the symbol they were leaving. A mark that would be a permanent statement for the rest of her days. A mark of shame. The mark of a sacrifice.

Sebastian is furious with pure anger shown by the demonic aura behind him. He tears apart an entire forest to vent his frustration.

"S-Sebby-chan i-it's coming out again." Grell pointing at his demonic aura.

"Careful you savage beast they might notice us." ---- William.

"Control your temper Shitsuji-kun." ---- Alan.

"If you want your precious master alive." Added Eric.

Even Undertaker is seen to clench his fists too hard that blood starts to pour out. That's because he thinks of Sakura or Sa-chan for him as his daughter.

"Bringing your emotions into your job is a waste of time." William continues to nag Sebastian and Underaker.

"Gomme four-eyed shinigami."

"Warui... Mr. know-it- all."

William T. Spears just looked away.

"Men!" Grell Sutcliff Commented, as he shrugs.